Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 13 August 2010

Flying High~


Hi All~

Hope you are all having a nice day. Started off dry and hot here, but it's gone all overcast AGAIN....It's Friday 13th (I am not supersticious) hope nothing "freeky" has happened to any of you!!!LOL

A flying Fairy on my card today!
I have had this image a while now, and have neglected it lately, forgot how nice it is to colour and how sweet I think it looks.
Followed the really nice sketch on Truly Scrumptious, and because my image has wings it's always welcome on Flutterby Wednesdays, so entered there aswell.

Entered into the following too:


Craft Creations--Winged Things
Flutterby Wednesday--Winged Things
Truly Scrumptious--Sketch and Oldie

Debbiexx

10 comments:

Kristina said...

That little Fairy is just too cute! Love the colors and papers you used.

Have a great weekend!

Lindsey said...

Love this image, very cute. Your papers are gorgeous too
Linds xx

Vicky said...

Debbie she is gorgeous hun!, so love the image and the papers are simply scrummy. Yes I have a thing for papers, stamps, promarkers and anything crafty lol!!. Sooo lucky to have a craftroom to play with all my stash but as the saying goes "I need it all and I need it now" lol. Take care and I will be opening your card in Spain, so you have gone international! Love Vicky xx

chris said...

Debbie its perfect, love the colours, really special. hugs chris xx

kelly said...

Great card Debbie,she`s a cutie.Love the papers you have used too.

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Debbie. I love this image, so pretty and you've coloured her perfectly.
Great choice of papers too.
Hope the weather has improved, it's been pouring down all day here - again!
Love Elaine xx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Debbie - Such a cute little image! Love the card you made with it as well. That paper is just scrumptious!! And nothing freaky here - but the day is still young - LOL.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Melissa

Lisette Morris said...

Adorable! Your DP is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious!

Danni said...

What a fun fairy! and a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sharon said...

This is really pretty Debbie and I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.