Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 19 September 2010

Christmas with Mo~


Hiya~

I have made another Christmas card today, I am getting a nice stash now, no more making them at midnight on Christmas Eve any more!!
No! I wasnt that bad, but in November I was usually wishing I had made a few to take to the table top sale I do every year. Now I have!!

I adore this Mo Manning image, it has got to be one of my favorites. I quite like a stamped image that is quite "chunky", I like the way they are nice and easy to colour. I think thats why I love Tilda's so much~
I have chosen to do Blue again, I have a real liking for the frosty blue for Christmas cards, and added this little lacey border at the last minute..think it looks abit like a row of fairy lights hanging!
The Sentimnet is Craftwork Cards and I have used my new octogan Nestie shape to matt it on.
Coloured with pro-markers and stickles in frosted lace + added some Hobbyhouse pearls to the top of the lace.


Entered into:

Quirky Crafts--Sketch
Winter Wonderland--Monocromatic
Stamp Something--Digi
2 Sisters--Christmas
Saturday Challenge--Anything goes

Debbiexx

15 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hi Debbie
Get you with all the Christmas cards made! I love the soft pastel colours and that gorgeous lace. The glitter on her hat looks fab too. Love it!
Linds x

Spyder said...

I love your soft pastel colours too Debbie, and the glitter on her hat just sets it all off. I must start making my Christmas cards as well, I did make a few on Christmas eve last year! Thank you for joining in with Quirky Craft's Sketch Challenge this week! Good Luck!
((Lyn))

kelly said...

Love it Debbie.I have to say i do like the blue.Super image and the lace is gorgeous.

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the colours and the pretty lace.
Clare x

Fiona said...

cute card Debbie...fab image too. Last year I had my orders made for everyone else in plenty of time but when it came to my ones...rush job...at least this year we are all getting organised.

fi
x

Vicky said...

Hiya Debs!, ahhhhh such a cute card hun, fab image and great colour combo. I know what you mean about xmas card, But I do get sick of making them lol!!
Take care and I look forward to seeing the postie!, love Vicky xx

chris said...

Hi Debbie, this is just so fabulous. love it so very much. hugs chris xx

downrightcrafty said...

A lovely card and a great choice of image and colour thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate x

kerry said...

Hi Deb,
Love this card!The blue is perfect for christmas cards and the lace at the top so pretty.

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Fabulous card...Love the sweet image and your papers and layout are gorgeous..Thank you for your lovely comment about my bad back still painful at the moment...Have become a follower to keep up with your lovely cards...
Mandy xx

Cazzy said...

Such a pretty card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for entering the Quirky Crafts Challenge this time.

Cazzy x

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Cute image too, Sheila:)X

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Debbie, gorgeous image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Lynsey said...

Lovely card Debbie. Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Stacy Walker said...

Beautiful card. I love your color choices. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.