Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 4 December 2010

Good Luck Eve~


Hiya Folks~

Cannot believe it's a whole week since I last posted.....Arrr I need more hours in the day!!

I am having a ball at the mo, it's crafting and more crafting......All commissions tho!
Finding it hard to make any cards at the moment, even my Christmas Cards, but have the whole day today, so will try to make a few, that is before I watch Strictly, X Factor and Merlin later on!

It is my Birthday on Christmas Day and I will be the big 50...I know, it's not something I should be shouting about, but I am looking forward to it. There are lots of phone calls about me and whispering which stops when I enter the room....This can only be all good......PRESSIES for me!!
I am like a big kid I am afraid and LOVE opening gifts, especially if I have no idea whats in them. I put this down to the effect that Christmas Day is like that anyway and I just add to the fun with my Birthday, it's always gone down well in my house with the kids.


No more waffling now...
Today's card is for my beautiful daughter Eve. She is leaving her job today to start a New one on Monday. She has been with the same department store since she was 16 and is now nearly 20. An opportunity came up to do more hours somewhere else and she has taken it. I wish her all the best, her dad and I are very proud of the lovely woman she has turned into. All our love and best wishes sweetheart, this card is for you. Mum xx




Entered into:

A Crafty Little Place--Anything goes
Anything goes--Congrats
Crazy 4 Ch--Sketch
Cute Card Thursday--Blue
Delightful Challenges--New Beginnings
LOTV--Use Favorite Things
Moving Along with the Times--Someone Special
Paper Cutz--2 Papers any colour

Debbiexx

23 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh what a DARLING DARLING card.

Lisa Jane said...

Good luck to your daughter and i am sure she will really appreciate this beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Silli said...

This is very pretty, love the colors... FABULOUS!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Good luck to your dd in her new job. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Suzie Q said...

Hi DEbbie,
you such a nut i did think to myself ummm is she becoming a nurse lol!!! or has she had a mad half hour!!!
lovely card hope your daughter enjoys her new job and doesn't pick up too many lurgies x
(the kids used the plastic boxes in the piccie they are very sturdy)
i will look forward to seeing your igloo lol
hugs
Suzie Qx

Vicky said...

Hiya Debbie!
Wow another fabulous creation hun and good luck/well done to your daughter :o)
Love this cute image and you have used one of my fave paper pads! How is your weather?, snow is melting here slowly buts getting colder next week again grrrrrr,
take care hun, hugs Vicky xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, What a super card. Good Luck for your Daughter. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, wish your daughter good luck from me xx
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Lynne said...

Good luck to your daughter in her new job. Fabulous card I am sure she will love it. Thank you for joining us over at Anything Goes. Love Lynne xx

Lindsey said...

Hi Debbie!
Know what you mean about not enough hours in the day......I'm having a job just getting my DT cards done and as for commenting......I am struggling to keep up!
Love the card, the image is a real cutie and the papers are beautiful too, I'm sure Eve will love it!
The whispering could be a massive party being planned..........oooooh what are you going to wear!!!
Linds x

Cec said...

So cute - love the blue and the cute image! I am with you, I wish I could find more hours in a day. Good luck to your daughter in her new job. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Pami said...

A lovely card for Eve, I hope it goes well for her. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Lunaleee said...

Cute card...I like it very much...

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Really love, it looks great.

Deb said...

beautiful card,sounds like you are in for a real birthday treat at xmas, have fun!
many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Debbie and good kuck to your daughter in her new job.
Also a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Christmas day - have fun when it arrives.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
luv {brenda} xox

chris said...

Hi Debbie, just so gorgeous, love it. hugs chris xxxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Kathryn said...

lovely card, hope your daughter enjoys her new job, thanks for joining Anything Goes this week, K x

sue said...

beautiful card congrats to your daughter thanks for joinig us at anything goes x sue x

Louise F NZ said...

really cute card, lovely colours and your colouring of the image is fab. Thanks for playing along at Delightful Challenges.

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image & the background pages are scrummy. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon.xx

Anne Tussing said...

This is so sweet:)