Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 9 December 2010

Thank You~


Hi All~

Well pleased to report it has slightly warmed up here (at least there is not a minus on the temperature gauge)! BUT won't hold my breath as it's set to be cold again after the weekend.

Must apologise for the awful photo, camera settings have been changed by my son and I cannot get them to work properly!!! Arrr.

I have made a Thank You card today. It is for my daughter to send to her old work Friends, to thank them for the gifts they gave her when she left last Saturday.
She is enjoying her new job, but it's not as busy as she is used to and I think she is going a bit stir crazy (she is one of these that does everything at 100 miles an hour, so a doctors surgery is a bit quiet for her)!
She will have a good go at chilling out, and It will do her good.

The image on this card is not one of my own, it is one sent to me a while ago when I won a challenge. I thought he looked a bit sad to be honest, but I do love him, who doesn't like a teddy bear?
I have chosen to use my cuttlebug to emboss again on this card and also dug out an old script stamp I had not used in ages to stamp the background paper. Teddy is coloured with pro-markers. I have used my trusted NS flower punch and leaf were used again and the sentiment is a personal impressions.

Entered into:

Creative Inspiration--White
Cute Card Thu--Floral
Crafty Creations--Bears
Delightful Sketchers--Embossing
Passion for Pro Markers--Anything goes
Quixotic Inspiration--Thank you
Sweet Stamping--Make your own paper

Debbiexx

17 comments:

patriziawithaz said...

Evening Debbie x I wish I was as productive as you and instead of doing 100 miles an hour like your daughter I think I have been doing 0.01 miles an hour today lol I love your Teddy too x

Crystal said...

So SUPER SWEET Debbie!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - that image is really sweet!

Helen x

Sheila said...

Fabulous card and I adore the Santa one too - shame you cannot remember the stamp as he is stunning! So is the snowman!! Sheila:)X

Vicky said...

Just so adorable hun!, lovely image and love the embossing too,
hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

Very cute Debbie. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
Clairexx

NGCARDS said...

This card is lovely :) Thanks for joining in with our Challenge this week of using White Design Papers Only over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.adorable image and i love your mono colours.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP.

xx coops xx

Fiona said...

another fab card Debbie...don't you just love it when others faff about with your belongings!!

Fi
x

Shell said...

oh i love this its so classy looking. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog.
Shell xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Lovely Debbie & I think he would look great on a get well card too. Despite your camera issues, I love the colours you've used. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Sharon said...

So sweet, love the cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x

Julie said...

Very sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Donna said...

Cute card, Debbie! Love your embossing folder! Thanks for joining us for the embossing challenge at Delightful Challenges!

My name is Wynneth said...

Nice card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us on CCT this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Faye said...

This is a super card, I love the soft, subtle colours. Gorgeous. xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Very Cute! thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie challenge. Kim