Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 13 February 2011

Collecting Sea Shells~

Hiya,
Hope you are all ok. Thank you to all who wished me well, glad I am at the docotrs tomorrow as I am feeling no better today.

I hope you like this little "Stamps happen inc" stamp called "Collecting Sea Shells"...I bought this stamp off a friend who was selling it at a local craft sale, didn't I do will?

I feel the card is a tad monochrome, did not mean it to look so pink! Although I have followed the Brown/pink challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity, I think I should have coloured the girls dress in a slightly different, contrasting colour, and not stuck with all pink!!
It's done now.




The lovely bsckground is cardstock, it's from the nit wit range. The flowers
and the leaf punch are NS. I have used my nestie's for the matting. Coloured with pro-markers.

Entering into:

Crafts 4 Eternity--Brown and Pink



In the words of the old Govoner of California....I'll be back.....(with more cards later...He didn't say that tho!!!)

Debbiexx

8 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Lol would be funny if he did though wonder what his cards would be like !!
love the colour combo x
hugs
Suzie Qx
hope doc makes you better x

Dotty Jo said...

Well I wouldn't change a thing! Lovely card Debbie, Jo x

patriziawithaz said...

Sorry you still not feeling too good Debbie and I hope the Doc sorts you out quickly. Poorly or not, you make wonderful cards and I love what you have done here - including the colouring (so there !!) Hugs xx

dolcreations said...

Debbie this stamp I have and it is one of my all time favourites! I have pulled it out to try and make a card...you have totally inspired me! I love the soft colour you used.In your picture it looks like such a beautiful peach!LOVE IT!

Claire said...

Just gorgeous Debbie - love the colours. Sorry to hear you are still not feeling great, lets hope the doc sorts you out tomorrow. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Debbie this is just the sweetest little card. What a cute image:) Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Danni said...

Very sweet!

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx