Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday, 10 February 2011

Just Sitting Here Taking It Easy~

Hiya Girls~

Quite a nice day here, was a bit foggy, but that has cleared now and it's actually been "Warm"!!! Well ok then...It wasn't cold!!

How are you all, ok I hope. I have had a wee craft after a busy morning, shopping, ironing, tattoo looking after!!
So here is what I came up with. When I first looked at this card, after I had finished making it, I thought it was far too busy, but the more I look at it the more I have got used to it.
What do you think....too busy!!



A CLOSE UP OF MY NEW LEAF DIE...NICE 'EH?




I bought this new Marianne die today in town, I saw it on a blog last week asked who made it and then found it in my local shop. It actually has a bird on the branch, but for this card I have cut him off...Poor birdie, sorry!
Its quite large, but actually I have joined two branches together for this one. The lovely image is a hAngler girl and I have had her ages. I do not own any of the stamps, this along with some others were stamped for me. I have coloured her with Pro-markers, and used lots of leftover papers from my stash. The border punch is an Avec punch. Flowers and metal hearts are from my bit box.

Entering into:

Cute Card Thursday--Hearts and Flowers
Crafty Cardmakers--Hearts
Colour Create--Colour Combo
Delightful Sketchers--Punches
Fab 'n Funky--Texture
My Time To Craft--Hearts and Flowers
Paperplay--Hearts and Flowers

Debbiexx

15 comments:

Claire x said...

I don't think this is too busy at all - its just right. Great work! Have to ask is the tattoo yours or someone elses? LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Faye said...

Cute! Not too busy at all and loving the poor bridless branch! xxx

kelly said...

Ok Debbie,firstly your card is gorgeous,loving the image and yep i agree the branch is beautiful not busy looking at all.Secondly,I`m glad your sister`s able to move about abit.Lastly sorry i`ve been a bad blogger.I thoght at first i thought that you had got a tattoo!!!till i did abit of catching up on your post`s to see it was your son.Gorgeous cards by the way.Take care,kelly xx

Sheila said...

Debbie, This card is gorgeous and not too busy at all! Love your new die - alos adore you hanglar images. Are they dutch as my big bro lives in Holland Sheila:)X

Vicky said...

Debbie this card is just perfect hun, love the leaf die (Mmmm...another to my wish list lol!!),gorgeous image and those papers are just beautiful :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous Debbie...I love how the vine sits...really pretty.

fi
x

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card an dthe die is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky x

dolcreations said...

This is such a cute card.I LOVE that die branch you used. The image is adorable too!

Donna said...

Great leafy die cut. I love your border too! Thanks for getting punchy with us at Delightful Challenges!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Debbie this is so super gorgeous!
Love this sweet image and fabulous details!
The leaf is a Magnolia die sweetie.
hugs
kim x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debbie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Dee said...

Super sweet, I love all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Chrissie said...

This is a really pretty card, thanks so much for joining our challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Jenni said...

So sweet, love the branch die - might just have to go and look for that one myself ! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
Jenni x

gillyflower said...

how pretty just lovely
thanks for entering it in our challenge at craftycardmakers
gill