Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 10 March 2011

Door Hanger~

Hiya Girls~

I have been busy all week, "Crafting" and so not been able to post any projects 'till now.
I have a Spring Fair of Sunday, and I have been on "Make it" mode all week. Up to now I have made Cards, Bags, boxes, Notelets and Door Hangers, and it is one of them I have to show you today.




They are only a quick make, nothing over the top, but when you are making a few it's hard to spend too much time on them, as you need to get on and make more.
I tried to keep it Girly,so used Pink of course, and the lovely Magnolia Tag (I cannot get enough of using this!) The papers are from my new stash by Dovecraft called "Tea House". They are ever so sweet, full of cakes and tea pots, flowers and dots, a nice pinky/greeny mix.
The Big Swirl is Magnolia as is the Tag, and I have used my circle and scalloped circle Nestie for the hole in the top. I have inked all the edges with Memento Cotton Candy ink.

I would like to Enter:

Anything Goes Ch--Die Cuts
C.R.A.F.T Ch--Door Hanger
Fab N' Funky--Make it Girly
MDUC--Anything But Square
Try it on Tuesday--Use a Tag

Debbiexx

15 comments:

Vicky said...

This is fabulous Debbie! love the door hanger and the super tag ~ must invest in one of those lol!

Not long now for your wee trip to the NEC!~ I bet your so excited, maybe I get round to going one day! and btw the Pink Petticoat dp's are down loads ~ I'm just loving them and they are all the same colour tones ~ so simples to use :o)

have a lovely afternoon hun, hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

My you have been busy hun! I love this doorhanger, I keep meaning to make some of these, but have never got around to it. Did you have a template to use? Hugs, Claire x

Fiona said...

Fab work Debbie, and I love the 'Admit One' ticket - very apt. Is it a stamp or an embellie? Hope we will see the rest of your makes as I'm hoping to do a fund raising event later this year and would be glad of some more idea's.
x

Crystal said...

Such a fabby door hanger...I love the soft colors!!!

patriziawithaz said...

Hi Debbie x Gorgeous door hanger - I would love to do something like that and I wish I had the get up and go to do loads of crafting as you do. I'm going to come to one of your fairs one day Hugs xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh gorgeous door hanger. So Fantastic
Thanks for playing with us a MDUC this week
love Debbie

Fleur said...

Gorgeous hanger Debbie, love the soft colours
Hugz Fleur xXx

Helen said...

Love this - good luck with the fair and I hope it goes well.

Helen x

Jane said...

This is beautiful Debbie! gorgeous colours and design! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Faye said...

Oh Debbie, it's so pretty! I want it! xxx

carol said...

lovely doorhanger...thanks for playing along with C.R.A.F.T. x carol

Fiona said...

this is so pretty...now what little girl wouldn't want one of these to hang on their bedroom door.

Fi
x

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous doorhanger. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week
Hugs
Suzanne x
Guest DT

sue said...

a really great project thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Michelle said...

Hi Debbie
What a wonderful tag for Try it on Tuesday. Thanks for joining us this week.
x Michelle