Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 24 May 2011

HELP!!

Hi Girls,
Just wondered if any of you out there could help me locate
s.e.i White Elegance Wedding Papers 12x12 "Soul Mate"? I have had them on order, but the shop have given me back word and now I am having a struggle.
If you know of other Wedding papers that would suit me please let me know.
The s.e.i papers are just white and silver, very elegant.
Ta.
Debbiexx

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Does this help ...

http://www.clickoncrafts.co.uk/sei-12x12-patterned-paper-white-elegance-soul-mate.ir?cName=papercraft-new-in-sei

Love Jules xx

An Occasional Genius said...

I'm with Jules, that seems like a good option. let us know how you get on xx

Dorcas said...

THis is a good one too: (DCWV Formal Affair)
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat2676&PRODID=zprd_10552909a