Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 19 May 2011

Mo's Party Girl~

Hi Girls,

What a nice day I have had today.
I popped to see mum and Nana and they are both doing well at the moment. I went to invite them to dinner early next week. My Nana loves coming to eat at mine, and I love having them both here. I am lucky as they only live about 2 miles away.

My daughter and her boyfriend went on holiday to Egypt today. This is the second time they have been to the same resort and hotel, they love it and are waited on hand and foot...Eve said "It's total bliss"!!
Yet more good new....(Don't know if I can take any more!!) My son Matthew has just been offered some work at the local Tesco store in the phone shop, so he is made up (and so is mine and his dad's bank balance!)

Oh I need a lie down now!!

On to my second post of the day. I saw the new challenge over at Mo's digital Pencil today, and I just couldn't resist but to enter it.
I love this little "party" image, just look at her gorgeous hair, who wouldn't want hair like that?

Sorry the card looks a bit "orange", it's not orange is a definite Pink, my camera was just playing up AGAIN!!




I wanted to keep this card quite simple, so used just two colours. The "Ice Cream" coloured Matt's are basil card stock and the pink DP is a sheet of s.e.i paper called Juliette. I have used some lovely flower brads in the two matching colours, and the image is coloured with Pro-Markers.

Entering into:

Moving Along With the Times--Sketch
Creative Card Crew--Cute and Girly
Charisma Card Ch--Pink Birthday
Claudia & Co--Birthday Girl
Dp2--Distressing
One Stop--Ice Cream Colours
Stamptacular Sunday Ch--Pink
The Corrosive Ch--Birthday

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card love the image thanks for joining us at OSCC.

Kerry

Pat said...

Hi Debbie...I love this card!! Your coloring is gorgeous! And the papers and embellies perfectly showcase Mo's sweet little party girl!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! hugs. Pat Frank

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - i loved it when i thought it was orange lol.. but i am sure its just as pretty in pink. LOve the cute little image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Imke said...

Super cute card ! Thanks for joining us @ The Corrosive Challenge this week.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Hope Eve and her lad have a fab hol and good luck to your son too! Where do they go in Egypt - we did Cairo and Luxor and it was great - people very friendly. Sheila:)X

Zulma said...

Beautiful card! nice image and color combo. Thanks for sharing with us at The Corrosive Challenge this week.
Zulma DT

Claire said...

Well its all happening your end isn't it LOL. I absolutely love this hun, orange seems to be a colour appearing alot lately. Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

Great fun card Debbie! It looks great in orange even though it is pink!! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck. Pami x

Brenda Brown said...

This is lovely Debbie, the image is so cute and your colours are great - pink or orange.
Thanks for using Hazel's sketch and joining us at MAWTT.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Elaine L. said...

Great card, great coloring! I love the colors you've used, and the layout is perfect to accent that cute image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

DesignerDiva said...

Love this stamp think I may need to shop! Great card for Hazels sketch.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card, the colours are great.Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week with my sketch, Hazelxoxo

Gem said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with our Birthdays in pink challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Regan said...

Cute card! Love the sweet little flower brads! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

Dorcas said...

Gorgeous coloring Deb! Beautiful card. :-)I’m so happy you were able to play with us this week at Mo’s.
Hugs,
Dorcas

Grenouille Greetings said...

This little cutie would look lovely in either colour but I know how frustrating it is when the camera changes the colour for the photo! Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge last week. I'm sorry I'm a little late dropping by and I hope you will join us again this week. Hugs, Lesley