Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 18 June 2012

Double Trouble~

Hello Girls,
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and today was good too!

I am having a great day. I have Hubby off all week so that's always nice, he works far too hard and does not take anywhere near enough time off, so I am glad he has chosen this week, and if today's weather is anything to go by, he will love it, "Playing" in the garden! He has made all the hanging baskets, and put them all up, so garden is looking super.

I have also had a bit of a "Play". It has been my "Cut & Chat" day (my craft group meet up). We had a fab time.
Angie and I have been making our tags for the "Gorgeous" Star Book we made last weekend at Art from the Heart. Hope at a later date to show you the book, it's lovely, cannot really believe I actually made it!!!

I started today's project a couple of nights ago. Because of the "Football" I just am not getting anything done, writing this in a hurry too, as I have 30 minutes 'till the next match!!
Unfortunately the next thing I watch from "dusk 'till dawn" is Wimbledon, OMG another fortnight of a house that needs cleaning!! Oh happy days!!

So....this "double" figure on this card is Daniel Torrente, I just Love him, looks like I love him enough to stamp him twice!! LOL




I am entering him into the challenge at Stampotique Designs and they are asking for a double stamped image, so here it is!


Entering into:

Stampotique Designs--Twin Image 

Crafty Cardmakers--Tags of ATC's

Creative Card Crew--Song Inspired (Me and My Shadow)

Fussy and Fancy--Boy Attitude

Debbiexx



      
 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant tag Debbie! I have only just found Art From the Heart and I love the place, I could spend hours and hours looking at all the creations and definitely want to attend a workshop there. We are waiting for the Tour de France to start at the end of June as cycling is the big thing in this household, not that I cycle by the way, that's Kevin's hobby but I do enjoy watching it :)
Hugs
Dawn x

Linda said...

Coool! Nice colors.

Willy said...

Cute and wonderful tag, Debbie! Thanks for joining us at SDC 56.

Sheila said...

Stunning tag Debs. Love those people you have used - so unusual yet fabulous. I had forgotten about the tennis soon and then those darned Olympics - Lynne lives next to the White Water rafting place and they have severe parking restrictions being put in place so expecting horrendous traffic for 5 days!!! Take care hun and its lovely to be back blogging, Sheila:)X

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag, Debbie-cute and funky!
Chris
x

Karin said...

great tag!

Rachel said...

Thats so fab Debbie, love all the colours. Wedgie xxx

Jane Wetzel said...

what a great tag and I love the image! glad u joined us at Stampotique!

Kaz said...

I love your tag, it's so much fun. I think we need to embrace this summer of sport and ignore the housework, it would be rude not to watch the sporty people after they've trained so hard ;)
Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Faye said...

Could this tag be any cooler? Faberoony. xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fantastic tag with lovely colours, the image is great.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag! Love the whole idea and layout. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge!

Marijke said...

lovely tag

Gez Butterworth said...

Adorable tag Debbie. Thank you for joining Stampotique Designer's Challenge again.

Hope you have a great week with hubby, Gez.

Sarah-Jane said...

Great tag. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.
Sarah-Jane xx