Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 12 June 2012

June Calender Page




Hiya Girls.........

In case you thought I had gone on holiday to the MOON!! Well NO I have been WORKING!!
Ha Ha, Have not worked for about 5 months so it went down bad!! Forgot how hard it is!!
I worked a week at the "Lakes Aquarium" about 30 minutes drive away. I was boat building with the hoards of children who turned up. At the Aquarium if the weather is bad it is always really really busy, so guess what......HEAVING and hard work.

I treated myself at the weekend and went away to Harrogate with my Bestest friend Angie for some "Craft Therapy" at the fabulous "Art from the Heart" studio, we had a lovely time.
So back to blogging again now, and raring to go.

I want to share my latest journal calender pages for June with you. I have used Dylusions stamps & ink sprays, a new background splatter stamp, a bumble bee stamp (not sure who makes it) and a bird and cage by Craftwork cards.  I am popping these pages onto the blog of Kate Crane, you can find her stunning work here:  The Katherine Wheel





Entering into:

Craft Your Passion Ch--Anything Goes

The Katherine Wheel--Calender for June

Debbiexx




6 comments:

Michelle said...

Very nice.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!!! Love the colors!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow! This is fantastic!!! I've heard alot about these dylusions products just recently! This is AWESOME!!!

My Creative Spirit said...

Hi Debbie, Clare here. Love your blog and June calendar page. I was only in AFTH a couple of weeks ago, Dyan's work is amazing as are her ranger collections. I'm sure you had a ball at the workshop. My blog addy is www.mycreativespirit.blogspot.com
I've joined you as a follower. TTfn and lets keep in touch.

Crafty Hugs C

Faye said...

Debbie this is superdooper, love the vibrant colours. xx

scrap joanny said...

very interesting project! thank for playing with craftyourpassion !!!! hugs Joanna