Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 8 May 2014

Honey Bee....


Hello Girls

I hope you are all well and don't have horrid rain like we seem to be having at the moment. Tuesday was lovely (I managed to dry my washing outside from 9am--4pm) but since then "Rain" and more rain + breezy too, not cold, but not pleasant either!
No more winging....

I have a card for you today. My Daughter's friend asked for a card for a man who keeps Bee's....I was so pleased when she said that as I knew what I was going to use straight away (don't you love it when that happen's!)
A while back I bought this Bee Stamp Set by Chocolate Baroque and I knew in my stash somewhere I had this Honeycomb paper.
My Hubby has put the Kibosh on it a bit when he saw it saying I had put the paper on the wrong way round, that the points of the honeycomb should be facing upwards, looks like Chicken Wire and not Honeycomb............That's my own fault for marrying a Public School Boy....They miss nout!!
He's right tho', and now I can't stop thinking "Chicken Run"!


I have used Pro-Markers to colour the hive, Bees & Flowers, I have used a touch of Stickles on the Bee wings. Not sure what make the paper is sorry, I think it could be Prima but really don't know.

Entering into:

Crafty Cardmakers--A Bugs Life

Crafty Sentiment Designs--Anything Goes

Natalie & Amy--Stamping

Papertake Weekly--Anything Goes

Stampin' Sensations--Anything Goes

Totally Gorjuss--Things With Wings


Debbie X

12 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Your card is so pretty good luck on the challenges. Thanks for stopping by today at my blog. Hope to see you again. A warm hello from California
Bibiana

jill said...

A lovely card & just right for someone that keeps bee's .

brenda said...

A great creation for our challenge Debbie, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Claire said...

A lovely card Debbie. Hugs, Claire x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a great card! I think your paper looks fine, I would have never known!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a lovely image Debbie. I love the extra bees too. Have a wonderful weekend xx

Unknown said...

A really super card - I would never have thought chicken run till you pointed it out LOL xx

Lin said...

Lovely beehive image, which has made a very pretty card.

Sorry it's taken me so long to approve your post but I have been offline and only got back on about an hour ago!

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Meggymay said...

A fantastic card, its a super image of the bee hive and the background looks great. Thank you for joining us at CCM&M this time.
Yvonne

fionalawlor said...

Fab card! I love the sweet little bees and honeycomb paper :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our "It's A Bug's Life" challenge.
Fiona x

Kim x said...

This is fabulous Hun, and never mind if the bees were a bit drunk when they made the background lol.
Thank you for entering my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
Hugs Kimx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x