Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 10 January 2015

Sweet Stampin' "Girly but NO pink~


Hello Ladies

Welcome to the First Challenge for 2015 (for me anyway) at Sweet Stampin'.
This week it's "Girly, but NO Pink".....So nice and easy.
Our Sponsors this week are "All Dressed up". Good Luck.
Don't forget we are a Stamping Challenge, so some stamping somewhere on the project please.

I have taken today's photo on my New Camera (Lovely Hubby bought me for my Birthday,) not sure it will make a photographer of me, but my photo's cannot be as bad as the ones I used to take, can they? Saying that....this is a bit shadowy and not exactly right! Oh well..

I have the most amazing Standard Daylight Lamp for my Craft Room, (another fantastic pressy off Hubby, he does spoil me rotten!) It's fantastic, makes taking pictures and making cards at night so much better, my eyesight is getting worse and this helps alot.


For my card I have used a Topper I bought a while ago, not sure exactly who makes it, but it could be a Hobby House sheet, whoever made it, I think it's gorgeous.
I added some stickles to the cycle umbrella, and a Whimsy Sentiment Stamp from the Friendship collection. All the papers are from my stash, I have added a few pearls and a spot of mock stitching.

DebbieX

10 comments:

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous, Debbie! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Sheila said...

Happy new year Debbie. Fab card. Can I have your hubby pls - I so need a lamp! X

Chris said...

This is lovely Debbie! It would brighten anyone's day!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Debbie.

Susan xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous card Debbie. I love the papers and that cool image. Beautifully crafted piece, right down to the doodling. Hugs, Wends x

Lynsey said...

Fab card Debbie! Makes me think of summer!
Hugs Lynsey x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

An Occasional Genius said...

It's so pretty Debbie & yes, you are spoiled by hubby you lucky lady! xx