Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 12 July 2010

Beautiful House Mouse~


Hi All~

Just a quick post tonight.

Today I have been asked to make a Scrapbook for a man's 60th Birthday, I have a while to do it, (but once I get going there is no stopping me, Scrapbooking is my biggest passion). I have already finished one page, but wont be able to share it with you until I have asked permission from the lady who has ordered it, but hopefully if she says yes, I can let you all have a gander!!

Tonight I have posted a card I started to make before bed last night, I finished it off at tea time tonight.
I love the House Mouse images, I actually only have three of them and this one is a new one. It was bought in May and this is the first time I have stamped it, I love it, it's so cute.
I have used some co-ordination cardstock, Kioshi Basic Grey papers, ribbon, spray of beads, some PM flowers and finished with copper colour stickles.

Entered into the following challenges:

House Mouse--Sketch
Paper Sundae--Layers
Polka Doodles--Summer

Debbiexx

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Super SWEEt HM card....The soft colors are wonderful!! SOOO CUTE!

Crystal said...

So sweet Debbie. Glad you joined us again this week for our "Lots of Layers" challenge at Paper Sundaes :)

Jane said...

Hi Debbie, hope you see this in time, hAnglar have put the kit on ebay again just now but you'll have to be quick it sells quicker than hot cakes! there are also some single ones second hand. Hope you manage to get some xx

HappyCrafter said...

I love house mouse too, and that spray of beads is a perfect addition to this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie! This is so sweet. I love it. :)

Unknown said...

Very nicely done, such an elegant look! Thanks for joining us at HM&F.

Lindsey said...

This is so lovely. I love the delicate colours which suit the image so well.
I'm afraid I don't know the "bird poo" song from Cbeebies but I will certainly look out for it now! Love the tale about the nails, you are so right when you say you have no secrets when you have kids!
Hope you are having a good week xx

Sheila said...

I been AWOL with my neck (Would look funny without it eh?) but am now back....fab cards you been making - even with a hangover he he. Love the Xmas tree. This one is beautiful - think I need to go stamp shopping very soon - going home soon so will be in Funky Kits all week methinks!! Hope you are well, Sheila:)X

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous card, just love house mouse image - but don't have any YEY!!!
Lovely layout & fab colours.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Claire Phillips said...

Great project - thanks for playing along in the summer challenge at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

Jenny said...

Love the flower & ribbon detail! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.