Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 9 July 2010

Leanne Ellis Image~


Hi All~

I have had a lovely day today. I like it when I get my jobs done leaving me time to have a play. This is my second post of the day, but I am off out tomorrow so will not get a chance to post Saturday.

This latest card has the stamped image by the wonderful Leanne Ellis. I have several of these and did not know which one to choose, I like them all.
I have used the one where she is in a boat and has a Top Hat on, but I have never used this one, I think she looks like she is wearing a "sort of" Spanish dress.
I always find them easy to colour, in this case I used my Pro-Markers. The paper is Bo Bunny, and I have used co-ordination card for the matting. I have used a little doily for a circle, a slice of ribbon in cream, a few gems and a couple of flower brads.
The lovely "bow" border punch is by EK success and is one of my favorites, all finished off with some stickles to give it bling!

Enterd:

The Sugar Bowl--Sketch and Image
Stamp Something--1 Paper/1 Ribbon/1 Image
Cute Card Thursday--Summer
Ginger Creations--Hot
Charisma Challenge--Watch The Birdie
2 Sisters Challenge--Anything Goes

Debbiexx

14 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty, and I love the colors you used on this!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Fiona said...

Debbie...fabby card..I love the image which you have coloured beautifully...think this is my favourite one of Leanne Ellis.

Fi
x

Stacy Walker said...

Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. I look forward to seeing your next creation. I am sorry about the problem with the Inlinkz tool I will make sure that you are put in for the challenge prize drawing.

Deb said...

beautiful card, so love the pretty colours,many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Heat Challenge!

Lindsey said...

Ooooh Debie I love this! Great image and colours and love th border punch!
I always seem to have about 5 border punches on my wish list at any one time!!
Hope you are having a good weeken. You'll be free to craft loads after Sunday when the "F" finishes!
Linds xx

Michele said...

this is lovely!

Crystal said...

OOOO soooo beautiful Debbie, I LVOE the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debbie!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Laura said...

Great hot colours and a sweet image. Love the punched details and layout.Fantastic make and thanks for joining us at Gingers

Unknown said...

adorable, thanks for playing with Charisma this week.

Tracey Feeger said...

Fabulous card. I love the colours you used and the gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

Terry said...

She is adorable! Wonderful for the Heat Challenge!