Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 15 April 2013

Altered Paint Pot~

Hi Ladies~
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

I did a few jobs yesterday then had a lovely crafty afternoon while watching "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial". I love watching films while I craft. Saturday I watched "Babe" to my Hubby's disgust, this was not because he doesn't like Babe, but because I watched it last Saturday!!! I know, I just can't help it, I am such a Movie Freak, and don't care what I watch or how often I watch it, at least I am a Happy Bunny.

Anyway waffle over, I have another Altered Item to show you today. This time it's a delightful "Paint Pot"....Isn't it cute? I have seen these paint tins a few times on Create and Craft, but I have always not been quite quick enough to get one before they have sold out. Well all that changed last week when I managed to get two on the website, just minutes before they were gone!
As it is my Neice's baby's 1st Birthday at the end of the month, I thought I would decorate it and fill it with lots of goodies she would like (don't know what yet!).


 
 
 
Really enjoyed decorating this pot, and it did not take long at all, think i had it finished in about 2 hours. The papers are Basic Grey "Little Things" collection, the sentiment is from an Echo Park collection called "Sweet Girl".
I made a Tag by the handle, and a Rosette type flower made on my Hoogie Board (not a very good shot of it, sorry!). I have cut the letters for Iris's name on my Cricut Machine.
The shaped doily on the lid is a Nestie Shape.

Entering this pot into:

Crafty Creations--No Squares

Charisma Cardz Ch--Tags

Moving Along with the Times--Film/Song (My Girl-Film)

One Stop--Pastels

DebbieX



14 comments:

Suzie Q said...

2 words - blooming gorgeous!
these are so nice for pressies x
hope you are well
hugs
Suzie qx

Claire said...

Fab altered project hun, love the papers. Great to see you playing along at MAWTT. Hugs, Claire x

May said...

WOW, This is Beautiful Debbie, Gorgeous gift bucket... Love those papers & colours.. Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Debbie - Love the papers too! you clever thing you xx Thanks for stopping by and giving me some words of encouragement xx

Tammy said...

WOW gorgeous altered gift bucket Debbie, Beautiful papers and design! Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT!
Hugs, Tammy

Debs said...

Love it Debbie :o)
Debs xx

Unknown said...

So pretty Debbie :)
Hugs
Dawn x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Love this!
Thank you so much for joining us at charisma!!

Jennie Atkinson said...

A great makeover! I love the papers - very pretty and what a lovely present.

junemac2 said...

what a great idea and looks a lot of fun too
hugs June xxx

Jules said...

Great idea and looks fantastic. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxo

Janette said...

Such a lovely gift, love how you have decorated the tin, and such pretty papers. Janette x

ladyjanet_56 said...

this is a lovely pail I love everything about it, thank you for joining in at
OSCC. Janet

Mau xx said...

Great idea Debbie, Can I have one full of Maltesers please...lol No maybe not a good idea!
Huge Hugs Mau xx