Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 26 April 2013

My New Prima Media Doll~

Hello Ladies~

I have been waiting very patiently this week for my little Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamp to arrive.....Hey! I was so happy when my Postman brought it yesterday morning.
Unfortunately I did not use it first thing, I was busy doing nasty stuff like CLEANING!! (Yak!)
I kept looking on my table at the Stamp waiting there to be used!!
So.....after helping my Daughter decorate her Goddaughters 1st Birthday Cake, I was able to have a little play.

 

The great big Tag I have used is also from Prima and were made especially to accommodate these large Doll Stamps (the Tags are over 8x4, and Doll is over 7x3).
These Stamps are made perfectly for Paper Piecing their clothes. Great for using up all your lovely bits and bobs of designer papers, that's what i have done.

They remind me of when i was small and used to play with my paper dolls and clothes with the little tabs, i used to love them, and i also used to design my own clothes too. They must have made a bit of a revival as i noticed in my local craft shop girly books of faces to decorate with makeup and body forms for clothes, think they are called Next Model pads.

If you go to Youtube on Julie Nuttings site here, you will see how she likes to stamp the faceless dolls on some form of Script Paper, I have done that aswell. 
The paper I have used is from a pad of Vintage type papers I have had for ages, but I don't know who makes it. When i went through all my papers i found tons of script ones which will be great to use in the future with these stamp.
I have used several script type stamps for the background, and a little butterfly and sentiment from the Lost and Found set, the Bunting stamp is by Anna Griffin.

Entering into:

Crafts and Me--Peaches and Cream

Penny Paper Ch--Anything Goes

DebbieX

12 comments:

Sheila said...

Debs. You have to tell me where you managed to get this stamp from - she is adorable! Love what you have made here! Out of Stock everywhere :( Sheila:)X

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Val Rich said...

Love it Debbie, It's so you

See yu soon, Val

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous tag Debbie, wonderful colours and paper piecing, the image is adorable.

Love
Maarit

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Debbie, love the paper piecing and all the detail and soft colours on your tag. Hope you are having a nice weekend xxx

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! Debbie, this is the one particular stamp I really wanted but so glad I got the others. I managed to get this one today as it came in at work so I have a new one to play with now :) I love what you have done with this tag it's great!
Hugs
Dawn x

Ps did get your email and will reply shortly.

Christine Dol said...

This is totally amazing Debbie. Those paper dolls take me back when I was little, I just loved them. I love how you paper pieced her dress in that gorgeous paper. The layout of your tag is totally awesome!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous tag Debbie :-) I love the image and must get me this stamp !! LOVE it ! :-)

thanks for your comment on my blog and of course I don't mind you CASE'ing my card ,,, that is what this is all about ,, sharing ideas :-) ,,, and I have CASE'd it too ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Janice said...

A lovely stamp and a super tag - I really love this one... and the one below! Jx

Elaine said...

Fabulous Debbie!
I looked at these stamps with a view to buy but I know I really wouldn't have a clue what to do with them!
This is far out of my comfort zone!

Of course now I've seen this gorgeous tag I'm wishing I had bought it when I first saw it (though I would have to CASE your tag)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Manderly said...

Love what you have made here....the image is fantastic! Love the whole look of your tag/bookmark! Enjoyed reading your blog too. We are happy you joined us at Penny's Crafty-Creations this week!
Manderly
xxxooo

Krystal Kats said...

adorable I can't wait to get my prima doll stamps!