Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 20 April 2013

Kraft Gift Bag for Sweet Stampin'~

Hi Girls~

This weeks Challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is "Buttons & Bows with Polka Dots"...
A great Challenge I think. Our Sponsors this week are Crafty Ribbons.

I have made this lovely Gift Bag for our Challenge, I love making these. This is my "Kraft colour" Bag, but I also have these little bags in White and in Blue and Pink in a slightly larger size. They are perfect for a small pressy and this one measures 7 x 8 1/2.

Sorry about the poor quality of the photo, the light was not too good, it looks much more vibrant irl.

 
I have used an A4 sheet of Kanban double cardstock in Dots and checks (great card this as it's split in half so has a perfect natural area between the two patterns to add ribbon). I bought a pack of 6 bright colours, but wish I had bought more as I have used it all already!
I have also cut a Di-Namics doily from the leftover card. The Topper Image is from a Hobbyhouse sheet, isn't she cute, love the way she is gardening. Sentiment is LOTV. Flowers are a Di-Namics die, and the leaf is a Memory Box die. I have finished off with some Mei Flowers Ribbon.

Entering into;

Creative Inspirations--Anything but a Card

Crafting for all Seasons--No stamp allowed

Delicious Doodles--Brown and Green 

DebbieX

15 comments:

Claire said...

You have created a lovely gift bag Debbie, love the papers and colours. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra said...

What a lovely way to receive a gift.
I have some of those bags...were did I put 'em.
xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous creation Debbie.

Susan x

Tracey T said...

This is lovely, Debbie - fabby colours. Tracey x

Mrs A. said...

You take decorating gift bags to another dimension!! Absolutely lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

Debs said...

Lovely decorated gift bag Debbie - great colours and super sweet image.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous gift bag, such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Fabulous bag Debbie! Love the colours and the topper you have used, very 'spring like'
Hugs
Dawn x

May said...

Gorgeous gift bag, The image is Beautiful & fabulous papers & design...so sweet!! Hugs May x x x

Faye said...

Oh Debbie, this is so pretty, specially loving the colours. X

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely decorated gift bag you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “colour combination of brown and green”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby

Crafting Vicky said...

What a great bag. Love it.

Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Gail said...

What a fantastic project. I think this is one of the cutest EB images ever, but that's probably cause I'm a gardener. :) LOVE your coloring on this image! Hugs, Gail

Natali said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Lovely colours and sweet image.
Hugs,
Natali