Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 30 April 2013

Wedding Time of Year~

Hello Ladies~

I hope you are all well.
I am off to Zumba this morning so will not be crafting until later in the day, but yesterday I made a card for one of my Daughter's work friends. I have used my all time favourite LOTV image, I use this image for almost all of my Wedding cards. I just love it, you can colour the couple's clothes in whatever colours you like, and can add stickles or glitter like I have done.
I have used backing papers also from the LOTV range, a doily and two pins and flowers from Hobbyhouse. I love these Nesti shapes in the Hexagon (if that is what it is!). I have used the flat and the scalloped together. Coloured with Pro-Markers.

 
 
Entering into:
 
 
DebbieX


8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Just scrumptious hun! I have a couple of wedding cards to make so will be back to steal ideas, sorry, source inspiration, rofl. This is beautiful, the shape works so well to show off that cute couple. Huggles xxx

Fiona said...

Hope you're not aching too much after zumba. Lovely colouring on your card.

Debs said...

Beautiful card Debbie.
Love the LO and gorgeous embellies.
Debs xx

Claire said...

Lovely wedding card, this image is so adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is soooo adorable, what a cute image and gorgeous design.

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies and our lots of layers challenge xx

Bridie said...

Fabulous card, that little flower adds the perfect finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Have a fabulous day

Hugs

Bridie xxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie - a really sweet image and beautiful papers.

Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x