Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 6 March 2012

Beautiful Giraffe's~

Hello Ladies~

A big thank you for all the lovely comments you leave for me, they are so very welcome and so nice to read.

I have just had some of my older photographs from my cd's printed. I decided a couple of weeks ago to get all the cd's out and go through them, it was lovely to see all those "memories" come flooding back of when we used to go on our "day's out" with the children.......Alas not any more, I go shopping with them now, but gone are the trips to the beach with a bucket and spade and the local Zoo.

This is the page I came up with today.
I have followed the lovely sketch set by "Frosted Designs" and after a good look through my photo's came up with these two taken of the Giraffe's at the local Zoo.
I could just watch them all day, I still cannot believe these creatures have a neck that long! It just defies gravity doesn't it?




I have used 2 sheets of Bo Bunny "Back to Back's" cardstock, a Doohickey Swirl and a row of Tim Holtz tickets (which I have stamped on with a double bird stamp and added some glossy accents, all coloured with Pro-markers). I added journalling to the lines on the paper at the bottom left hand corner.

Entering this Layout into:


Frosted Designs--Sketch

Cute Card Thursday--Sign's of Spring

Crafters Companion--Spring

Delightful Sketchers--Spring

Fussy & Fancy--More than words

Paper Sundae--Green

Saturday Ch--Go Green

Stamptacular Sunday Ch--Text Me

Debbie xx

21 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful layout, love that you are scrapping your memories!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Crystal said...

This is fabulous Debbie, LOVE those giraffes!! Such a great layout!

Sarah said...

Great LO Debbie - I love Giraffes too :) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

downrightcrafty said...

a lovely creation and love the take on the colour scheme, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Tracey Manderson said...

wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time!
Hugs
Tracey

Tracey Manderson said...

wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time!
Hugs
Tracey

all the days of our life said...

Very pretty LO!!! I love the pictures. Thanks for playing with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch!

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

Beautiful job!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!!

Lynn said...

I love those photos! What a fun layout and great work on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!

Anonymous said...

What a cute layout! I like how you altered those Tim Holtz tickets with the stamps. thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful layout Debbie and so colourful. Transforms the piccies!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Your layout is fabulous. The colors you used flow so well with the photos. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Kim said...

Great layout. I love to scrap too, don't know why I have never posted my pages maybe I will start.

Deanna said...

I love giraffes! Beautiful work with the sketch!

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos - why have they been stuck on a CD for so long???!!! So glad that you are scrapping them so beautifully now :0) Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs, Ali x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Green for go" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Sonia said...

Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafters Challenge this week,'Green for Go'
Hugs Sonia xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
How lovely to have a 'local zoo' This looks fab. I love the photos & layout of this & the birdie raffle tickets. Recently you asked about how I colour with my Prismas. I'm using Verithin ones, which might make a difference & I do a lot of blending & then use pencil strokes again over the top. Other than that it's all very much trial & error & fingers crossed. One day I'll do a tutorial. But thanks so much for your kind comment & for joining us at Secret Crafter's this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Anonymous said...

How delightful! I love those giraffe photos. Thanks so much for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs Julie P

Heleen said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

Hugs,
Heleen