Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 2 March 2012

Scrapbook Page~

Hi Girls,

Yesterday I had a little spend...And NO it was not on craft!! What I hear you say, what else could you spend money on!....Hubby and I bought a new car.

Ooo it's lovely, and because today was such a lovely sunny warm day (hope it was where you were too) we decided to have a bit of a "Go" in it.
I have been driving for 33 years yet I felt a bit anxious in a new car and it is so much bigger than my last number! However I loved it, and within a while I took to it ok.

Thought I would share with you a LO I have made using a photograph of my daughter when she was 5.
We live in a gorgeous part of the County, just 25 minutes drive and we are in the heart of the Lake District. This photograph was taken on board the Lake Windermere Steamer Boat the "Teal". It takes about 25 minutes on the boat and you get off at Windermere Peer, it's a lovely way to travel and my two children used to love it. This photo was taken when Eve was having a little lie down during the ride....I love it, she always had the most gorgeous quirky little smile.

(Not a very good photo sorry, the colours look much nicer in real life!!)





I have followed the sketch from March's "Scrap 365" Scrapbook magazine, a fabulous magazine with some great Layouts.
I have used a sheet of black bazzil cardstock, then lots of leftover bits of paper. The lovely flowers and made using my new die from Tim Holtz called Tatty floral strip, isn't it fab? I have also used one of my all time favorite border punches, this one is from Fiskers and is called brackets.
Done.

Entering into:

Creative Inspirations--Anything Goes

Crafty Catz--Punches and Dies

Delicious Doodles--Song Title (Take That-Patience)

Simon Says Ch--Anything Goes

Play Date Cafe--Colour Combo

Debbie XX

8 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi debbie,
fab scrapbook page and what a little angel Eve looks bless her x
enjoy your new car you will be polishing it tomorrow lol x
hugs
Suzie qx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debbie
A fabulous scrapbook page,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx DT

Rachel said...

What a pretty scrapbook page, love the colours. Hope you have an awesome Saturday. Wedgie xxx

Aunty Sue said...

lovely page and thanks for joining crafty catz this week

Faye said...

This is a gorgoeus LO. Super details and fab colours. xxx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on your new card! Hope you get many good miles with it.

What a sweet layout you did using this week's colors. Love the sprinkling of flowers.

Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Allison said...

lovely layout
thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week
Allisonx

Jaclyn Miller said...

I always love seeing LO's in our gallery and this one is so beautiful. Love how you've put it all together and those flowers are fab. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.