Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 31 March 2012

DP2 Challenge~


Hello Girls.
Wow this weather really is a bonus at the mo isn't it? It's a tad overcast today and I have been told that is going to stay like this for a while now (and on the Holiday's too) which is a shame, but we cannot complain as we have had it pretty good for March.
Cannot believe it is April tomorrow,....OMG how quick has that month gone!!

I won the Challenge over at DP2 last week, and as I adore Mo Manning images I was delighted. I popped over to the shop to have a look at her images and make my choice.
I picked a Christmas image from last year, made loads of cards using the "Toppers" so now I have my own image to colour how I want. Thank you so much Mo..

No surprise today's card is made for the latest Mo challenge (I already have my image picked out if I win again!!LOL)
This is another topper from Hobbyhouse, and I have used all my leftover papers,a few flowers and some card candy. Very simple but I do love this colour combo. Brown and Pink in this case, but Brown and Anything is perfect I think.

Entering into:

DP2--Photo Inspiration

Cute Card Thu--Easter

Creative Card Crew--Spring

Paperplay--Easter

Pollycraft Monday--Chocolate Colours


Debbiexx

17 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh lucky you Debbie!! Well done on your win. This is a fabulous card, that image is so cute & as you say, pink & brown is always a winner. xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and cute Debbie...and well done on your win too sweetie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to you Debbie x

Your card is Gorgeous, love that image & you have coloured it perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous sweetie! Sxx

kelly said...

Gorgeous card Debbie.congrats on winning too.

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Debbie...I love Mo's images too they are all so stunning!!

Fi
x

Mary J said...

You've coloured her in beautifully Debbie! I love the colour combo!

Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts honey!

Mary J x

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew this week for our Spring Challenge.

This image is just so funny, those girl's panties, so cute :)

Hugs, Elisa DT

Danni said...

This is so sweet! I adore this card and that image!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is simply gorgeous. Love your coloring!

Sheena said...

A gorgeous card - the image is so cute and the colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have chosen :) Helen x

Dorcas said...

Debbie this is so pretty! I'm making a baby afghan in the same colors. :) Makes me think of a raspberry trifle.Ummmm! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

upc codes said...

What a great card which you share above. Images are really impressive. I think images play important part in articles and blogs. Everything is perfect in this card.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Paper Play
Hugs Julie P

Ann Kristin said...

Wow. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. :-)

iPad 3 Cases said...

The card baby girl like a baby just born. So lovely and adorable, maybe you also can design another baby boy card as a couple one.