Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 8 March 2012

Spring Colours~

Hello Girls, Hope I find you all well. This weather is a tad confusing at the moment. Hubby got soaked going to work and I got blinded by the sun when I went out!! I know which one I prefer!

I am on full Spring mode, like most of us at the moment...
As I love the colour "Green", when I saw the challenge at Flutterby Wednesday for "Spring and Wings" I thought Spring to me means "Green"....Well that's the way my brain works anyway!





I have chosen this gorgeous LOTV image as the "Wings" part of the challenge, she is a delight isn't she?
I have used some MME papers and a MS border punch, some flowers from American Crafts, and a Greeting Farm Sentiment. All finished off with hobbyhouse pearl/gems and a pearly flower spray. The image is coloured with Pro-Markers.

Entering this card into:


The Sweet Stop--Sketch

Allsorts--Spread your Wings

Creative Inspiration--Green

C.R.A.F.T Ch--Inspired by a Song (I believe I can Fly)

Crafts and Me--Things with Wings

Crafting for all Seasons--Green and Lemon

Flutterby Wednesday--Spring

Kadoodle Doodles--Spring & Flowers

My Mum's Craft Shop--Spring

The Pixie Cottage--Things with Wings

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debbie...love the image and pretty colours hun...and I know what you mean about the weather...we had all for seasons yesterday..and today it gorgeous sunshine...all so strange...lol...

big hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

I think of green when I think of spring too--green grass, green shoots of flower, green leaves budding! Very cute card! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Fleur said...

So beautiful Debbie, perfect spring colours and fab details
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Krafty Kows said...

What a beautiful card. Love that cute image and the colours you used. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Jeanette

Lynette said...

What a pretty card! Love the flowers and your great coloring. I was just reading "About You" - I don't watch many movies and I haven't seen Gladiator, but your other two favorites are two of my favorites, too! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week.

Unknown said...

this spring card is lovely.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

Shannon White said...

Oh this is so CUte and Springy! Love your Sweet image and Lovely color scheme! Your flower embellies are just Perfect too! So glad you could join us at the Sweet Stop!8-)

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Debbie, love the zingy colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a fabulous spring card!! I am so happy you joined us at The Sweet Stop.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww this is gorgeous. Beautiful spring colours and love the flower display. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Shelby said...

What a sweet image and love the layout you've used. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

RoseC said...

Debbie, your LOTV Fairy looks fabulous on this pretty springtime colored card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Paddington fan said...

Really cute LOTV fairy and love the colour. Thanks for joining our 'Inspired by a song' challenge over at CRAFT this week. Hope to see you again soon, love Jacky CRAFT DT

Shanna Shands said...

I love the LOTV and the flowers are a great touch. Thanks for sharing with the Pixie Cottage.

Heidi said...

Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage challenge.

Catherine said...

So pretty"... Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons this fortnight....