Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 24 March 2012

A Day for Daisies (New Hat)


Hello Ladies

There is a Challenge over at Sweet Stampin today and it's nice and easy too....It's "Anything Goes".
Our sponsors this week are "A Day for Daisies". If you have never seen their digi stamps, get yourself over and have a looky at the gorgeous images.

This Image on my card is called "New Hat", isn't she splendid? I thought she was just perfect for a teenage girl's card.
I am also going to use her to make my Mother-in-Law some notelets. MIL does alot of "Snail Mail" and loves her notelets, so i thought I would stamp this image a few times and make some up for her coming Birthday in April.

I have use a sheet of Stella Rose paper (one of my favorites) and some brown co-ordinations cardstock. I have used a Nestie shape for the image, I like the shape of this one. The sentiment is a LOTV, and I have added some gems and a bit of ribbon from my box. The image is coloured with Pro-Markers.

Entering this card into:


One Stitch at a Time--Girly

Creative Inspiration--Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday--Anything Goes

I love Pro-Markers--3 Papers

Papertake Wkly--Eye's Down Look In



Debbiexx

17 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Debbie!

Was that using the Wonky Rectangles nesties?

Susan xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

What a cool card Debbie!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Kim said...

Very fun image! I think that is a great gift idea. Love it.

Jenny said...

Such a great image and now I neeeeed that wonky diecut - fabulous card! x

Trina said...

Gorgeous color combo!

Natali said...

Gorgeous image and design. Lovely colour combination. Beautiful card!!
Hugs
Natali

Fiona said...

fabulous Debbie...brilliant image!! love the colours you have used too...

Fi
x

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, such an elegant card. Love the colour combo and the image is just gorgeous!

Sarah

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Debbie and such a wonderful Blog too! So glad I managed to find the business card you gave me, left it at work and couldn't remember where I had put it, thankfully it turned up and I managed to contact you :)
Love
Dawn

kelly said...

Hi Debbie,love your card.The image is lovely as are the colours.
I have awarded you the Liebster award,details are on my blog.http://kellscards.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/award-and-card.html

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Hi Debbie, love the card, very classy. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
xx

NGCARDS said...

A brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing this week over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love those papers and fab image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B

Shelley said...

Lovely sweetcard Debbie, love the image. hugs Shelley

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful creation!

Thanks so much for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week.

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel