Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 3 February 2013

It's a MADHOUSE!!


Hi Ladies

A big thank you to all those who left me such lovely comments on my last post. I was quite surprised at how many of you were quite happy to see a "Rat" on my Scrapbook Page. Either that, or you were all just being kind and did not want to upset me! Ha, I know they are not everyone's idea of a pet for their child, but I can only tell you our story and how much fun my Children had and such love too.

Now, onto today's Title, If you are wondering about it, it's because my two are back from Skiing, and it is like a mad house here. Not only am I doing several wash loads, looking at 250 skiing photo's, making lunch and trying to blog!! It is so NOISY, why are they SO NOISY!! Can they not do anything without making a NOISE.
I have had such a  quiet week, it is going down bad!! Ha Ha.
It is lovely to have them home safe tho'.

Unfortunately their flight back was a nightmare, even the Aircraft Staff were upset, so you can imagine how I felt being THE WORST FLIER EVER!!
I wish they had not told me, I even had a nightmare about flying last night!!
I hate it with avengence, so I am well and truly put off by this latest experience by my Kids.

Ok onto my project for today, and once again it's a Big Tag. I am loving making these at the moment, so relaxing and easy to do.

I have used Pan Pastels in yellow and green for the background. These paints are brilliant as they are dry instantly, so nice and quick. The stamps are a mix of Tim's, and a few from my stash. I have used some string, ribbon and a charm to finish off.



Entering into:

Creative Inspiration--One for the Guys

C.R.A.F.T Ch--Use a Mask

Crafty Creations--Anything but a Card

Fussy and Fancy--Circles

One Stop--Anything Goes

Stampin' for the Weekend--Something Metal

Simon Says Ch--Anything Goes

DebbieX

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie.xxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful Tag Debbie, loving the pan pastel colours you have used
Hugs
Dawn x

Fiona said...

Timfastic tag Debbie, love the vibrant colours.

An Occasional Genius said...

No flight horror stories please......!! Fabulous tag Debbie, love the graduated colour xx

cheiron said...

Wonderful tag, love the fabulous inking. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Sheryl said...

A gorgeous tag - love the colours and image.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope you stop by again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

sharon said...

Beautiful, thanks for playing along at CRAFT. Sharon x