Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 13 February 2013

The KeyKeeper~


Hi Girls~
OMG we had loads of "The White Stuff" this morning, but glad to see the rain this afternoon (not stopped actually since about 1pm and still raining now!) anyway it has now washied all the snow away. Good!

How lucky am I.
I have had another challenge Win, this time at one of my Favourite Challenge blogs Passion for Pro-Markers. Thank you so much girls, looking forward to receiving my set of pens.

Well since the Snow has kept me indoors I have had a play and come up with a little ATC.
I love this little "Keykeeper Monster" by Stampotique. I have used him in the past to paper piece, coloured in and in this case just stamped in Black Soot and left alone. Is he cute or what?

The KeyKeeper Monster by Stampotique~


I have used some white cardstock which I have covered in some Tim Holtz Tissue Tape and this one is the French Words. The swirl is a Sizzix die, the pearls are Hobbyhouse. The trim/fibres are from  the Blonde Moments company.

Entering into:

ATC with Attitude--Anything Goes

Stampotique Designers--White on White

Simon Says Challenge--White on White

Delicious Doodles--No Pattern Paper (used tissue tape)

Inky Impressions--Ribbon or Twine

DebbieX

14 comments:

Lynsey said...

What a fun creation Debbie! Glad that snow has gone!
Hugs Lynsey x

May said...

Fabulous ATC, Love the background & the fun image it's so cute!! Great idea to use the added pearls.. Love it!! Glad to hear the snow has gone!!! Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

I love this stamp too Debbie :) I love how he looks in black and white, great job!We had loads of snow here too yesterday but all completely gone this morning.
Hugs
Dawn x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debbie, I love KeyKeeper, and the tissue tape background is gorgeous xx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Stampotique. XOXO

Kerry said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

jill said...

Hi Debbie, Big well done for winning the pens.
Many thanks for your lovely comments on my blog . Have a lovely weekend .

Reflective Art Studio said...

Stunning...
Thanks for Joining us at Stampotique Densigners Challenge this week.
Sarinda

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Seriously adorable, Debbie!! I love everything about your KeyKeeper ATC! Thank you for joining the Winter Whites challenge at Stampotique this week.
Val :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning Debbie.xx

Thank you for joining the latest Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great job with the white on white! Great layering and embellishing! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Magda said...

So cute, love it! Thank you for joining Stampotique Designers Challenge. Magda

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations on your win. New pens too! Super. Is it really this long since i last visited you!!! Time just seems to get shorter and shorter even though the evenings are beginning to draw out now. Hugs Mrs A.

Libby Hickson said...

Such a fun little white card! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge!