Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mini Recipe Book~


Hello You lovely Ladies~

Another glorious day Weather Wise here (unfortunately it won't last) so I have made the most of it today. My friend Christine and I went for a lovely walk as well as doing some Food Shopping.


Well today I have one of my little Note Books to show you. I have made several of these and have had a great time making them. The Zutter Bind it all Machine is a joy to use and you can make a little book in next to no time. The binding looks so professional too.

The papers used are K&co, and I have decoupaged a couple of the flowers and butterflies.
The Recipe sentiment is made using a set of Anna Griffin Alphabet stamps.

Entering this little book into:

allsorts--Wings

Alphabet Ch--Anything with Wings

Craft Us Crazy--Use your Favourite (My Zutter)

Kaboodle Doodles--Anything But Square

Debbie X

16 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie this books look gorgeous and would be such a lovely gift!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vicky said...

Just beautiful hun....and I love my wee machine too....:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

This is fab hun, love the notebook. Hugs, Claire x

brenda said...

Your notebook has turned out beautifully Debbie.

thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

~Jeri~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Debbie! I love this little book, just perfect for the cook who likes to collect recipes. Had some beautiful weather here but unfortunately I have been working, first day off today this week and then back to work tomorrow....At least I love where I work :)
Hugs
Dawn x

May said...

Gorgeous recipe book Debbie! Love those papers...& cute butterflies... I been thinking about treating myself to a bind it all....You have helped make my mind up... top of my wish list... Beautiful work... Hugs May x x x

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Debbie and so very useful too! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Things with Wings challenge x

The Gov. said...

Beautiful book! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

Mrs A. said...

This absolutely delightful Debbie. The colours are lovely. Looked at these machines before and teetered shall I shant I. Think you may just have pushed me over the edge!! Hugs Mrs A.

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Precious recipe book! Love K&C papers!

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx.T

Cumbrianlass said...

this is a very beautiful creations, love the papers used
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
websites I stumbleupon everyday. It's always exciting to read articles from other writers and use something from their sites.

Also visit my web site - montell williams cash advance

JayBe said...

Such a lovely project, Debbi - thanx for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Jan (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous recipe book - I love the colours!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Anonymous said...

best electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, best electronic cigarette, vapor cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes reviews