Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 4 February 2013

La La Land~


Morning Girls.
I was up early today, so had a little play before breakfast.
Nasty ironing and a bit of cleaning to do later!!



I have had this La La Land Image for about six months now. She has had one inking but she is so cute that I picked her out when I went through my cutie stamps.

I have used some gdc papers, and hobbyhouse gems and flowers. The Sentiment is from Inkadinkado. My image is coloured with Pro-Markers and the ribbon is just a piece of Dovecraft leftovers.

Entered into:

allsorts--Lets get Cute

Anything Goes--Monochrome

Craft Room Ch--Monochrome

Little Miss Muffet--Hearts and Flowers

2 Sisters--White and Pink

Simon Says Ch--Anything Goes

The Corrosive Ch--Hearts & Flowers

Loves Rubberstamps--Have a Heart

DebbieX





7 comments:

Olivia said...

I love this image too..a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

xxcalamityxx said...

I love all the layers on your card its gorgeous thanks so much for sharing it with us at ATG for our monochrome challenge xhugsx Nikki

Lydia said...

beautiful - love all the layers you have used xx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, what a lovely card you have created, it would make a great Valentine card, beautifully coloured too!

Just watching the snow here, don't think it will stick for long though, thank goodness :)

Hugs
Dawn x

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Debbie! Love the pink and all the layers! Adorable image! Thanks for playing along at Little Miss Muffet!

julie said...

Soo cute !! Thanks for joinning us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog!

Kezzy said...

Wow super cute card, gorgeous colour. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xx