Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 6 February 2013

Twinkle Tag!!


Hi Girls~

Another nice day here, looks like me missed the snow (but don't tell anyone!)
Only 9 miles away they had it, so don't know how come we missed out, but glad we did. I know the snow is nice, but just to look at, not to get about in!


So today I got up early and did a few jobs. Got more to do after lunch , but had a play while watching a craft outlet on QVC.
This is what I came up with for the latest Stampotique Challenge.
I have made another Tag today and have used a Stampotique Wooden Stamp.
I love these quirky (sometimes scary!) wooden stamps. This one is one of my favourites I think he is called "Twinkle" but not sure!

All I know is he is so funny with his little arms outstretched. I decided I would make him look like he was saying "I Love You This Much!".
I added a Nestie double heart, a torn heart, a few hobbyhouse pearls and some lovely Paper Artsy Ribbon. The paper is a leftover bit, the image is coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

Entering Into:

Stampotique Designers Ch--Pink, Red and White

Creative Inspirations--Sent with Love

Crafts 4 Eternity--Romance

Cards For Men--All My Love

Fab n' Funky--Valentine and Hearts

Kadoodle Doodles--Hearts

The Cutie Pie Ch--Valentines

DebbieX

20 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Such a cute tag! Thanks for playing along with the Stampotique challenge!

Unknown said...

What a lovely tag Debbie! I think he is a cute little chappie :)
All snow gone here and it's been a beautiful sunny day, really cheers you up when the sunshine comes out.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Lisa xx said...

what a super cute valentines tag...thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Lovely tag! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

Reflective Art Studio said...

Love the drawn elements to your great tag. Thanks for Joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge this week.
Sarinda

Unknown said...

What an adorable tag.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

May said...

Gorgeous tag... Love that image so cute.. Great sentiment on the fabulous heart.. Love the pink & red together... Hugs May x x x

Pat K said...

Very cute tag. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K.x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great tag, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

Barbara GR said...

What a lovely tag Debbie! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs
Barbara

Debs said...

Fabulous tag Debbie - love the pearls and great design.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

PS Thanks for playing with the Cuties Good Luck xx

michele said...

Gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Cumbrianlass said...

A brilliant Tag, thanks for entering the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

Gez Butterworth said...

aww, so cute ♥

Thank you for joining the latest Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

Unknown said...

What a fun tag Debbie, love the image he he so cute.. ssshhh no I won't tell about the snow :P

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Debbie, new to your blog, but just signed up to follow. I didn't see an option to "follow by e-mail," which is pretty much the only was I can remember! Anyway, love your valentine tag, especially the addition of the bling. Even men need a bit a bling from time to time! Love that image! Going to add it to my "wish list"!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful tag - I love the way the hearts all stand out.

LisiB said...

That tag is sooo sweet! Thank you so much for the tip on a quick layout. Looking forward to seeing it!!!!
Have a scrappy weekend

susiestacey said...

Great tag.
Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Valentine challenge x Susan x

Basement Stamper said...

Great image and perfect sentiment for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.