Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 9 February 2013

Spring? No not yet!!


Hello Again Girls~
I am rushing around getting all my jobs done as it's "rugby" and more rugby again today (yipee).
Last weekend when it was on I managed to get my jobs done in about an hour!! Normally it takes me about 3 so don't know what speed I was on but it wasn't SLOW!! I was like a Mad Woman!
It's amazing what you can do when you want to do something else after it, isn't it?

So, I want to show you yet another "Pink and Green" card (Sorry, cannot help it,) I just love these two colours together, they are so sunny and bright.


 
 
The image is a Digi from Saturated Canary (I bought 6 altogether and they were all £2 each, so I thought that was really good. Don't think they are any of the New images, but I don't have any, so they are all new to me!). I have used my Pro-Markers to colour, although I am not happy with my hair colouring, I really must get myself on youtube and have a look at the tutorials. The flowers and leaf are Nellie Snellen (not used these for ages), pearls are Hobbyhouse and the Sentiment is a Hero Arts set called Spring Borders. Papers are all gdc, think it's the Spring Set.

I am going to keep this card to give to my Sister, it's her Birthday at the end of February.

Entering into:

Craft-room Ch--Handmade Embellishments (flowers)

Delightful Challenge--Think Spring

I Love Pro-Markers--Happy Birthday

Papertake Weekly--Anything Goes

Sassy Cheryl's--Back to Nature

SweetStamps--Think Pink


DebbieX



17 comments:

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the image and pretty papers. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Tracey T said...

Love this digi - haven't seen this one before. Gorgeous Spring colours too. xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Love the spring colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye said...

But it is on this fab card Debbie. Love the colours. X

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - love the fab fresh springlike colours.
Enjoy the rugby.
Take care
Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Debbie,thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

Unknown said...

Really pretty card Debbie and I think your colouring is great, it's not easy to do hair.
Hugs
Dawn x

Maria said...

This is so pretty, what a lovely image! Thanks for sharing your Handmade Embellishments with us at the Craft-Room Challenge.

Maria x

jonim52 said...

Love that image and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, Hope you are well. thanks for your lovely comment, Your card is beautiful ~ As always. Thanks for the advice too, Darren has been told no-one does medised anymore, so got some other stuff. For the papers you just make a one-off payment. I have loads from Raspberry road I love them. I always print onto a cream card that has a chalky finish ~ Great for my distressing.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty colours & papers!

Hubbies got the Rugby on in the other room, can hear him talking to the TV!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, super image. That's my fave colour combo too! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous. Love the colour combo and the image too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Natali said...

Love it!!! Wonderful colours and sweet design.
Hugs,
Natali

craft-roomjulia said...

A very cute and adorable card. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

Esther said...

A pretty, cute card with gorgeous colour combination..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-room..Esther xx

Mrs A. said...

Looks swell. Loving those colour combinqtions. Keep em coming. Hugs Mrs A.