Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 15 February 2013

Me and My Lovely Sister~


Hello Ladies~

Hope I find you all well and looking forward to the Weekend, it's quite nice weather here at the moment, cold but dry and that's better than the "White Stuff" Yak!!

I have had another little spend this week (Omg, I keep saying enough is enough but my brain does not seem to do what my gob says!!)
So my purchase was a pad of Stampin' Up paper. If you have never tried the papers from here you must as they are such nice quality and the patterns are suitable for cards and Scrapbook Pages.
The papers I have bought are from the "Design Series Pattern Stack in Neutral and Regal colours".

So onto tonight's project.
I have a Scrapbook page to show you featuring Me and My Lovely Sister Mandy. It was taken about 8 years ago at Centre Parks and is one of my favourite photo's of us together. I think we were a bit "Squiffy" on it. I cropped the photo down a bit and did actually cut off the two pints of Lager that were sitting in front of us!! Lol

 

I have a mix of papers, both new and from my leftover stash. The new ones are by Carta Bella, as are these lovely stickers, all from the "Alphabet Junction" collection. I have also used a Sizzix Tag Die, and a Die-Namic's Star Die. I just love all these colours together, so bright and cheerful, just like the trip I spent with my Sister and Family.
I also used a tiny little "Windmill" die which was also from Stampin' Up. I usually just make these myself with a square of card cut from each point to the centre and folded in, but this tiny die is just so cute and easy to use.

Entering Into:

Sketchbook 365--Sketch

Charisma Cardz Ch--Anything Goes

Raise the Bar--Anything Goes

The Play Date Cafe--Pink, Green and Blue

Frosted Designs--Bold Colours

DebbieX




13 comments:

Elaine said...

Fabulous scrap page Debbie.
I love these colours and the photo is great (you should've left on the lagers!)
Beautiful little embellies/detail.

This crafting lark is darn expensive..I think we all say 'no more' and then something new comes out which we just have to have!
I am supposed to be on a buying ban but then the SU mini catalogue plopped on my doormat and all sense flew out the window.
And next month is Harrogate..I may have to go begging to the hubby for a handout :)

Hugs
Elaine xxx

SandeeNC said...

Not spending is difficult, I'm trying to do that myself! Love that you incorporated some of your old stash along with the new. Great use of colors, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at FD's Be BOLD challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Unknown said...

Lovely page Debbie! Great photo of you and your sister too.
Hugs
Dawn x

Teresa Jaye said...

cute layout, so many adorable elements and beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie, I love this layout! The bright colours and papers are just lovely! I'm sure you needed some more crafty stash, that's what I tell myself anyway lol!
Hugs Lynsey x

Veronica Z said...

Your scrapbook page is just so cute! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

BrendaB said...

Such a wonderful page! I love the scattering of stars! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Mrs A. said...

gosh. I had forgotten how we used to make those windmills as children!!!!.
Your little one on your page looks cute done with two sided paper. which Centre Parcs do you go to?We alternate between Longleat and Elveden forests. Must admit though to longleat being my favourite. hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

lovely layout. love the windmill, the stars and the tags n bookmark. a very cheerful page.thks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Channa said...

What a pretty page! LOve the colors, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

Sian said...

What a beautifully coloured layout..it really looks like a good night out! Thanks for linking us up so I could come over from 365 and enjoy your lovely take on the sketch

Riikka Kovasin said...

It's like candy! Great color choises!

Morag Cutts said...

Delightful page - I love those candy colours too and the pretty embellishments. TFS