Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tag Tuesday~


Hello Girls~
A Big Thank You for the lovely comments you have left for me, they are always so lovely and mean such alot. Welcome my New Followers too, how nice of you to join me!


So after a busy morning I have had a couple of hours play this afternoon.
I decided (after seeing the lovely May's blog this morning)  to make another Big Tag (love making these) and enter it into the Tag Tuesday Challenge. The letter for this weeks Tag is F.
I chose F--Face.
Thank you for the inspiration May.

This Hampton Art Stamp called Diffusion is the oldest stamp I own, it was probably the first stamp I ever bought, back in, oh hec....about 2003!
I still like this stamp alot and although I have not used her for ages, when I do use it i am always happy with how my project turns out.
I have made my own Kraft card Tag, it is covered in Tim Holtz wording tissue paper and then inked with pink and yellow. The flowers and Matt for image are cut from a sheet of WRMK paper called Love to Craft. The flower is a Fun Stamp called Dotty Flower (one I use all the time).
The leaves are a Memory Box die, and the Swirl is a Magnolia. The "Soul" saying is one of Dylan's Dylusions stamps.

Entering into:

Tag Tuesday--F--(Face)

The Kraft Journal--Anything but a Card

Sarah Hurley--Anything but a Card

Anything Goes--Shabby Chic

Try it on Tuesday--All about the Eye's

DebbieX

11 comments:

Chris said...

Debbie, I love this! It's absolutely stunning!
Chris
x

May said...

Hi Debbie, Your tag is Fabulous...Wonderful design & colours... Love the face stamp her eye is amazing.. Great flowers too! Love it all... Hugs May x x x

~Tammy~ said...

I love how unique your tag is! Thank you for sharing it with us in the gallery this week at The Kraft Journal!

Karen Letchworth said...

what a fun and super creative tag. thanks for sharing with us this week!
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Claire said...

Love this, especially the stripy flowers, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
C xx

junemac2 said...

This is stunning. I am enjoying your beautiful blog. Loving the stamping and collage work. will add to follow
hugs June x

Mrs.B said...

This is a fabulous tag, love the stamp you've used. Great design.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT.
Avril

Annette said...

What a fab tag! Love the image and the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette

Cathy L. Calamas said...

What a great tag. I love your striped flowers. It's a great stamp as well.
Thanks for playing with us at TIOT in our "Eyes" challenge.

Mrs A. said...

Lovely tag. Like how you have tied the bow at the top. hugs Mrs A.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Thanks Debbie for entering your lovely tag into our Tag Tuesday challenge for the letter F

Best wishes, Carolyn