Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 9 February 2013

Sweet Stampin' DT Card


Hi Ladies
Yet again it's a Saturday, the weeks are flying by again, February 9th already!

This weeks challenge over at Sweet stampin' is Pearls and Swirls. Oh I love Pearls and Swirls, if you do, get yourself over and join in our challenge. Our Sponsors this week are Bunny Zoe.




I have made this card for the challenge using my "Free" magazine stamp again.
The papers are all leftover bits n' bobs from my stash, pearls are Hobbyhouse, this super flower is made with a Die-Namic die as are the leaves and the sweet little Bunting in the corner.
The swirl is a Magnolila Die.

I have got to make a few "Hen Night" invites soon, and i thought this image would be perfect.
I have sent the person I am making them for an example, so see if she likes this wee girl with her party frock in and her cocktail in hand!!


Entering:

Bunny Zoe--Anything Goes

DebbieX

6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. I'm sure the "hen" will love her :)

Have a good weekend.

Susan xx

Tracey T said...

Fabby card - love the die cut flower, very effective. xx

Debs said...

Oh this is so pretty Debbie - just perfect for the occasion.
Debs xx

Rachel said...

This is such a pretty card Debbie, I love your layout and the gorgeous colours.

Wedgie xxx

Natali said...

Gorgeous and very elegant card.
Hugs,
Natali

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous, georgeous card. Can I come to the Hen night just to get an invite!!!!Lol. Hugs Mrs A.