Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 2 June 2010

Another Scrapbook Page~



Hi All~

Hope you have all had a good day, the weather here has been gorgeous.
Unfortunatly the news for our area hasn't been. Our thoughts go out to all the local people who have lost a relative or friend today...

Before I get down to popping my latest card on my blog, I thought It might be nice to share another of my Scrapbook Layouts with you, hope you like it. Scrapbooking is my first love, and although I have found a new passion for rubber stamping, Scrapbooking is what I love to do best..
These again are photo's from my daughter and her boyfriends recent trip to Egypt.
Because Eve (My daughter) knows what items I like to use in my Layouts, she always looks out of things to bring back, and in this case it was a page from a local newspaper. I decided to make flowers from the paper, and I used my Woodware large flower punch and inked up the edges with Tim Holtz old paper ink, I have finished them with a flower centre, again from a Woodware punch and added a gem to the middles. I have used a MS punch for the border and the gorgeous DP is K&Co.

Found a challenge that asked for Newspaper, so this will fit! It's Craft Challenge:
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/craft-53-newsprint.html

Debbiexx

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the scrap book page, the newspaper looks so brilliant. What a good idea! I'm so sorry to hear the awful tradgedy that has happened in Cumbria today and i hope that you have not been affected personally, my heart goes out to those people and there relatives and friends
Hugs
Linds xx

Shelley said...

Great layout, love the colours and papers. Love you little flowers too. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Crafty Cat said...

Hi Debbi
Great layout, love the idea with the newspaper and the colours are beautifully warm. Thanks for stopping by my blog and pointing me your way, I haven't found too many bloggers who do scrapbooking so far. xxx Carol

Eiglas said...

Fab lo Debbie - the colours are lovely and I think your lickle flowers are super!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T thins week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful page Debbie, love the layout and the flowers are fantastic. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week with your lovely work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Melissa said...

Really cute flowers! :)

andrea said...

fab page and gorgeous flowers thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t.
andrea

Rose said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page, I love the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose x

Trimgym said...

Lovely page Debbie, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Claire Phillips said...

It's great to see just what can be created with newspaper! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.f.T. this week. Great layout! Cheers Claire x