Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 28 June 2010

Silver Wedding Anniversary~



Hi All~

Mine and my husbands best friends celebrate their 25 Silver Wedding Anniversary on July 6th next week. I have made this card for them.
I struggled a bit on what to do, was going to do a big 25 in silver, but changed my mind when I found this fab image in my box.
I have followed the sketch on The Sweet Stop.

The DP are Bo Bunny (I think) the border punch is the very lacey and delicate Anna Griffiths punch, ribbon from stash and finished with peel off sentiment and numbers. I have used two different sorts of silver matting, one is very bling the other a matt finish.

The Sweet Stop--Sketch
Lexi's Challenge--Layers

Debbiexx

7 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, lovely card. Image is perfect for the occassion. Loving the coloured matting
Hugz Fleur xXx

Crystal said...

AWWW Debbie what a GREAT anniversary card!! What a sweet image!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Your friends will love this! It's gorgeous. How are you feeling today? A little better? Still very cross with the football angel?!

maxine said...

Fab card thanks for joining us at lexis creations

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute couple :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

dstandard said...

Adorable card!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card! Great take on this sketch!!! Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!!!