Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 19 June 2010

Aqua Card~



Hi All~

My post tonight is a little Aqua Number...
I did not intend to do this colour when I started, but the brief for Sweet Stamping said Clean and Simple, and in my book thats quite mono and no DP!! But thats just me!

Anyway I am pleased with the outcome so that's something.
The image is Penny Black Slapstick "Happy Day", I have used him several times before, I just love his little hat, buckets and his jeans and waistcoat.
I have paper pieced his waistcoat, coloured him with copic and Pro-markers and decoupaged one of the buckets. The sentiments are from a stamp set called Inkadinkado Travel/Time Stamps.
The sketch is by Card Patterns, I love this, like the way there are four squares, you could do so many variations on it, check out the blog and see the fab DT cards.
The other challenge entered is Penny Black.

Penny Black -Image
Card Patterns-Sketch
Sweet Stamping-Clean and Simple
Polka Doodles-Male Theme
Creaive Inspirations-One for the Boys

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooooh fabby CAS card! Love it, just my thing! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and hope you are enjoying the weekend xxx

dstandard said...

Oh super cool image - too cute! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Crystal said...

AWW this is soooo sweet Debbie,,,,I LOVE your paper piecing and these soft colors...What a GREAT layout and coloring on this super sweet image!!! AWW thanks so much for adding my blinkie hun!!! Enjoy your weekend!

Joey said...

Hi Debbie

lovely cardI love the colour of the aqua, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday and sweet stampin

Joey.x

Sheila said...

Beautiful card - think I been a bit slack with my commenting so promise to be back more often! Sheila:)X

NGCARDS said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog & PBSC! xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, thanks for joining in the Penny Black Saturday challenge,

Liz x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautifully designed clean and simple card. The colours are so pretty. Just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Debbie, so fresh. Love the little buckets!

Hugs
Brenda

Nettie said...

Great male card, thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

Kerry said...

Lovely card and I like the layout too. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jenny said...

Beautifully coloured image! Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles this week.

Fliss said...

Great project. Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles challenge this week.
x