Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 6 June 2010

Black and White and a hint of Red~


Hi All~

Not managed to post the last few days, been busy...Sunbathing amongst other things!
But obviously that does not mean today, I might have been able to swim, but not sunbathe!!

Todays card is a bit of a mixed up one, not sure what I was thinking really, but anyway it's done now.
I love this black and white paper with the flowers on, but by the time I had decorated it, it had almost disappeared, which is a shame as it is really nice.
The little girl image is from a set of stamps by Kanban, I have stamped her on paper to piece her clothes, like doing this and it fit in with a challenge over at
Fab n'Funky. The colour theme was set by Craft Creations.
I am going to try to do a couple more cards tonight, but don't know if I will get time to post again today. Back to work for me tomorrow after a weeks holiday.

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-26-piece-that-paper.html

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-70-black-white-and-splash-of.html

Debbiexx

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the paper piecing Debbie, it works well with that stamp. Are you lovely and brown now? We have had another gorgeous day here which is odd as my Mum and Dad have had thunder lightening and torrential downpours in Worcestershire!
Well i'm off to do lunch boxes now as it is back to school tomorrow, Hurray! Might get some cleaning done. Cant do anything with Cheeky Chops permenently hanging off my leg!
Linds xx

Faye said...

Hello lovely, sounds like you've had a gorgeous weekend. I don't know why you're not happy with this one, I think it's fab. x

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Sheila said...

Hi Debbie, Another great card. Love the colour combo and adore the white flowers! Remind me of good old fashioned daisies in teh fields! Like you I spent the weekend in the sun - Sheila:)X

andrea said...

beautiful card,love the image so sweet,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
ooh do like some gingham very cute card x
hugs
Suzie qx

craftyb said...

This is so sweet...love the image and her little paper pieced outfit! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx