Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 11 June 2010

No card posting, just a show and tell~





Hi All~

Sorry, but not had time to do anything remotely crafty today (due to the start of the World Cup, which I LOVE), and as I am out eating and drinking tonight, will not get round to posting anything until there is a gap in the footie....Sorry, I know I am not at all girly am I?.....

I thought it might be nice to quickly show you the Noteletts I have made for my Mother-In-Law.
I make her a set about once every three months, last set was for her Birthday back in April. I made these the day before yesterday and she has them already.
Hope you like them. I tried to make them distressed with Tim Holtz inks, and I did each one a different colour.
One set is Flowers and the other Travel, she writes so many letters that she is just glad to get them no matter what the subject matter is, I try to change them for her too, the ones for her Birthday were all tree's.

Challenges entered below:

http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-40-summertravel-theme.html

Debbiexx

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a lovely idea, think i might do a set for jamies teachers. Football? I just don't get the beautiful game, give me a good game of rugby any day. Enjoy tonight!
x

Mummylade said...

fantastic project! I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time, good luck!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great project and so kind of you.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*