Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 7 June 2010

Edwin in the Sun~


Hi All~

Back to work for me today after a week off.
It's good to get back, I always loose my routine a bit, and it takes a few days to get back into your swing of things, however I have had chance this afternoon to finish a card I started before I went to bed.

This is a Magnolia stamp of Edwin that I bought a few weeks ago, I have only used him once, but I do like him alot, perfect for a summer card (as I have made) or a boy's Birthday card.
I have chosen Green, and those of you who know me will know Green is my favorite colour..All my cards would be green if I did not stop myself!!
I have chosen the sketch from Card Patterns, and have entered him into a couple more challenges (all details below):

I have chosen some Basic Grey paper that has cycles on, and a spotty green paper too. The lovely sentiments are very summery.
Both the images used are Magnolia, and I have used my nesties to cut out the gate, matted up and finished with a few gems.
The images are all coloured with a mix of Copic's and Pro-Markers.

http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/06/magnolia-down-under-challenge-49.html

http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-12-fathers-day.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2010/06/fun-fun-fun.html

http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/2010/06/paper-sundaes-turns-twenty-one.html

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-29.html

http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/06/sketch-67.html

Debbiexx

22 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Yup, he is a sweetie, I can see why you like him so much! great card, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Oh it's gorgeous and even more so for being green! Love it! Hope your first day back went ok. I had a phone call at lunchtime to say Big dude had fallen off a see saw. Catapulted more like his face is sooo grazed bless him! Still nothing a trip to Tesco and a doughnut didn't fix!
xx

Lindsey said...

Oh and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Fab card, love the image
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, great card. The image and papers match perfectly.

Liz x

Faye said...

It is lurverly! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Shelley said...

Great card Debbie! Love the papers they match your Edwin perfectly. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

This is a really cute card and I'm so glad you entered it into the MSL's challenge. Nice layout and nicely colored. Cindy2

CarlaKH said...

aww what a cute edwin! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Christine said...

What a great summer fun card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Joey said...

Hi Debbie

this is beautiful, I love the softness of your colourwork and fab layout
Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

Joey.x

dstandard said...

Such a lovely image and card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Debbie said...

This is absolutely A-DORABLE!!! Great coloring and such a 'sweet' image! Thanks for joining us at SSCB this week :)

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
great layout on your card not really into Edwins but he is rather cute x
i too definitely lose my way when i am not in my normal routine x
hugs
Suzie Qx

whoistracy said...

So sweet! I love the soft colors you used.

Unknown said...

Wow he is so cute like this alot

Crystal said...

Great card Debbie! I thought I recognized the layout, love your take on it! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jodie from Oz said...

OMG, Debbie, beautiful card, such a sweet Edwin, coloured perfectly with such gorgeous papers. A great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

stephanne said...

Ooooooh, so many wonderful images here in this adorable project, Edwin is as cute as ever!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MDUC this week!!
Stephanne

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet, what a great sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Vivi Casale said...

Debbie,
your card is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi

Unknown said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at MSL!