Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge~


Hi All~

Hope you have all had a great day today, weather started off dull, and although the sun has finally come out, it has brought a gale force wind with it...What's that about!!

I have entered my latest card into The Sugar Bowl Challenge, I love Sugar Nellie stamps so this is one of my favorite Challenge Blogs.
The theme is pink black and white, so I think this card I have made is fine for this.

I bought this Manga Girl stamp a few weeks ago and have not used her 'till now, I think she is lovely.

The Sugar Bowl Challenge is here:
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-36-lilians-sketch.html

Also entered into The Passion for Pro-Markers challenge, as this card was coloured with pro's.

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/week-55-theme.html

Speak to you all later, Debbiexx

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahhh! What a cutie! Gorgeous papers Debbie
linds xxx

Sheila said...

Ah Debbie, she is gorgeous. I am starting to enjoy my stamps now with the weird faces! Hope you are well. We have had rain rain and more rain! Sheila:)X

Sheila said...

Loved your comment on the stamp candy blog - you can write poetry too you talented thing! S:)X

kelly said...

Great card Debbie,cute image you have used.Lovely papers too.It`s absolutley fine if you want to do a box i think you said for your mum.If you`ve got the same punch or stamps use them,i really don`t mind at all.I`m flattered you like it enough to do one.If you want the cake i think it`s under t for tea light cake.
Take care Kelly

Faye said...

Luuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvveeeeeeee this card! x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelley said...

Debbie, this is a beautiful image. Your colouring is great and I love the colour combination. hugs Shelley

You will have to stamp me some!!!

Emma said...

An adorable card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Sheila said...

Something on my blog for you - have fun, Sheila:)X

Tracy said...

Such a cute card.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Cute card. love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck.
Hugs Anja

Lilian said...

Very cute card and lovely coloring! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Debs said...

a really pretty card :-)...thanks for joining us at PFP this week...Debs x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
This is one of my favourite SN Mangas & you've coloured her beautifully. Great layout & detailing. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx