Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 10 June 2010

Enjoy the Moment~


Hi All~

Hope you are all having as good a day as I am.
This morning I read I had won my second ever challenge over at Craft Challenge. I was really pleased and won for my newspaper flowers on a Scrapbook page, thank you to Craft Challenge~

I don't work on a Thursday, so it's jobs and shop day, I have had a good look around the shops today, although I did not have any treats...Hubby will be happy about that one!!
Mind you he has no idea I had a spend on QVC yesterday and today..Oh No!
Just hope the postman is discreet tomorrow!!

Anyway this afternoon I have managed to make a card for a couple of challenges.
I love these images by Lili of the Valley, they are not the stamps, they are the toppers, but I still think they are lovely, hope you do. This one of the girl and the horse is a favorite of mine, and think any little girl would love this image on a Birthday card.
I have entered this card for the Lili of the Valley challenge, and the Chaisma Card Challenge, Fab n' Funky and Crafty Creations. All deatails below:

http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge.html

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-71.html

http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-23-spots-and-stripes.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-27-summer-in-colour.html

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Fiona said...

Debbie...this is a lovely image..your ard is gorgeous...well done on your win.

Fi
x

Faye said...

Congrats on your win. I love LOTV and I love this card. Thanks also for playing at Charisma. x

Allison said...

very pretty card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Sheila said...

Well done on your win - this card is so lovely. Image is so sweet, Sheila:)X

Shelley said...

Lovely image and a lovely card. Hope you didnt spend too much on QVC. I was very good and retrained myself. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Debbie. Pretty papers and a gorgeous image. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Ginny said...

cute image on this fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF

craftyb said...

i love this card....the image is adorable and you've coloured it beautifully....perfect sentiment....thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

kelly said...

Lovely papers Debbie,the is topper is cute too.

andrea said...

gorgeous card,sweet image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Unknown said...

Lovely card, such a gorgeous image

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Debbie! QVC is just far too tempting, I know. Congrats on your win x

Dena said...

Awe! Your card is awesome! I do love this image too, but then I love them all!!! Great paper choice!!!
Thanks for joining us at LOTV Challenge!!!
Hugs, Dena

Daisychain said...

What a gorgeous card, a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous i love the image that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time, big hugs Pops x x x

Marcea said...

What a lovely card. I really love this image and your interpretation of the sketch. Gorgeous flowers and colour choices too. Thankyou so much for joining us on Lili of the Valley, hope to see you next time
-x-