Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 17 June 2010

Gift Bag with Card To Match~



Hi All~

Those of you who know me will know I LOVE LOVE the World Cup...HOWEVER...The Voovoozilla's (no idea if that's how it's spelt!) Are giving me a headache, not that it has stopped me watching, but every now and then you can hear me shout..Please give it a rest, or something similar (if you know what I mean!!)

Anyway waffling over, down to the business of cardmaking~

Todays' card (well I say card, but actually it's a card and a gift bag), so on todays PROJECT, I have chosen the new GG stamp I bought last weekend, isn't she adorable? I bought three of these stamps, but this one with the little bird is proberbly my favorite.
I chose the sketch from The Sugar Bowl, and then had a dilema...How was I going to cut out a perfect Octogan without the help of the brilliant Nestabilities?
Then I remembered my favorite piece of crafting kit....My Cricut, she will cut it for me and then will cut a shadow too....job done.
The papers used are K&Co, and because I followed the Crazy for Challenges challenge, I have used Pink, Purple and Green.
GG is coloured with Pro-Markers and the border punch was my new Anna Griffin punch, very delicate. Ribbon and gems are from my stash.
The other challenges I would like to enter this card for are listed below:

The Sugar Bowl
Crazy For Challenges
Charisma Cardz Challenge
The Creative Cottage

Thank you to my lovely blog friend Fluff for helping me to do the challenge addresses properly on my posts, hope you are pleased with me Faye, I did it!!

Debbiexx

12 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Debbie...this is absoltely gorgeous...must have taken you ages but worth it!!

Fi
x

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY!!

Crystal said...

Debbie wow what a wonderful set!!!!! Sooooo beautiful!

Faye said...

Yay!! You did it. I am so proud of you! :)
Your card and gift bag are beautiful, really pretty. Big proud hugs. xxx

Berry said...

This is so pretty! I also agree with you on the noisy horns at the football lol! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Lindsey said...

This is sooooooo pretty, love the colours and the image and well done you for cutting out a hexagon! xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, these are really lovely. That image is adorable.

Liz x

Shelly said...

Hello! What pretty card and matching giftbag... I love the SN stamp you've used! Totally agree about those stupid buzzer things during the World Cup... I like watching too but the noise is annoying! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at The Creative Cottage. Hugs Shelly ;)

Leanne said...

Beautiful card - that image is gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - hope to see you again soon!

Leanne xx

Lilian said...

Debbie, your projects are just beautiful! The pastels are just soft and sweet! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Happy weekend!

Lilian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sugarnellie said...

Beautiful card and matching bag, so sweet. Thanks for joining in the Sugar Bowl Debbie.
best wishes
Karen