Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 10 June 2010

Anyone 4 Anya~



Hi All,

Sorry for the atrocious photo, I am no David Bailey, sometimes I get it right and other times it looks like this!!

Second posting of the evening, It looks like I never do anything else accept Blogging, but I do honest!!
I love Anya and have wanted to do another easle card for ages.

I have used a sheet of Basic Grey cardstock called Kioshi, it's lovely because its patterned one side and flowers the other, but with the same background, that makes it perfect for an easle card. This is purple, not my favorite colour, but I don't mind it. I have made flowers from the same paper using a NS punch, and made them shiny with Glossy accents, I have cut leaves with another NS punch, and put gems in the middle.
The Anya image and the matting are cut on the Nestabilities,, I like this oval, but wish I had the scalloped edge one too, will have to have a treat and get it!!
I have entered into a few challenges that require flowers and of cause Anyone for Anya. All details below:

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/f-is-for-flowers.html

http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/2010/06/hot-hot-hot.html

http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-107-floral-delight.html

http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-47-ribbon-and-bling-kylie.html

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-116-anything-but-square.html


Going to go and watch the rest of Dirty Dancing now, see ya.
Debbiexx

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Debbie...nothing wrong with the photo...but I know what you mean..I get a bit iffy about photos too...I love the Basic grey papers and thise flowers are just so perfect.

Fi
x

Faye said...

It's gorgeous Deb and the photo is fine. x

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie, your card is gorgeous, love the paper & embellies, and you've coloured my favourite Anya beautifully.
The piccy looks fine hun, easel cards are a pain to photograph. A tip with piccy's is download Picassa free, and you can edit them by cropping, straightening etc, I'd be lost without it as my piccy's are pants lol
hugs Mandy xx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flowers! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Sabina said...

Lovely card you have made, the flowers are gorgeous!
Thank you for taking part in our Anyone for Anya challenge!

Hugs Sabina

Anonymous said...

oh, this is lovely - thank you for joining us at the alphabet challenge. x