Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 18 June 2010

Sunny, Happy Tilda~




Hi All~

Did not think I would be posting tonight, I thought I would be celebrating England's win in the footie....BUT NO!! I am drowning my sorrows....NO, screaming with rage at us scoring a big fat zero.

Never mind there is always the next game!!!

I started to make this easle card this afternoon, and finished it off tonight. I wanted to use a Magnolia stamp and because the Just Magnolia challenge was Garden, I looked for an image that matched. I had the lovely Edwin on his bike, but I have used him twice lately so looked again. Eventually I found this one. It was one I stamped when Shelley lent me her Magnolia Stamps to use, thanks Shelley. It is lovely, she is holding a bottle of wine and a picnic basket, really sweet~

I have followed this great sketch from Cute Card Thursday, used papers left over from other projects and my EK Success border punch. I also embossed the orange card on the cuttlebug, using a vine folder. I cannot remember the last time I used my bug for doing this, it made a lovely change.

I have also entered this card in the following challenges too:

Stamp Something
A spoon Full Of Sugar
Cute card Thursday
Just Magnolia
Totally Gorjuss
Debbiexx

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Debbie this is soooo cherry and beautiful!! What a super sweet Tilda image and you did such a wonderful job with your easel!!!

Fiona said...

Debbie fab card and great sketch...love the dp an Tilda is so sweet...you are football mad are you not???

Fi
x

craftymum said...

Lovely card. I love Tilda!!
Thanks for joining us at TG
sarah X

Lisa said...

Hi Debbie, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet tilda image and I love the papers and layout.

Lisa x

Mina said...

fabulous card Debbie...love the lush colours and Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Squirrel x said...

Beautiful card hun, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.

Erin... said...

such a pretty card. that border punch is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week! Happy Summer!