Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 30 June 2010

Me and My Teddy Bear~



Hi All~

How annoying is it when you go on line all set to post a card to your blog and have a good old nose around and see what all your lovely blogger frineds have done....When, NO INTERNET!!!!
I was going potty, why, why, it's the year 2010 and your server decides to have a rest, Ta for that!!

Now I am a bit calmer ~ So no more ranting allowed!

I hope you are all well, and enjoying this gorgeous weather, even though we did have a tad of rain and a bit of Thunder and lightning~ Impressive.

My card today is one of two (If my internet behaves, I will be back later on), I have had this image since March and just not got around to using her yet, I really like it. I have seen a few people's cards where they have used an image which shows it's character from the back and I think they are sweet and very unusual. Well here is my version.
I have paper Pieced her clothes, and used pink papers for a challenge listed below.
The corner punch is my new MS flower, and ribbon is from my stash. Sorry not sure what the papers are, as they are all my leftovers from my "bits" tray.
The lovely "delight " setiment is one of my Hero Arts Stamps.
All coloured with Pro-Markers.

Crazy for Challenges--Sketch
Polycraft--Pink
Delightful Sketches--Summer
Pixi Cottage--Paper piecing
The creative cottage--Summer
Basic Grey--Photo Inspiration

Debbiexx

17 comments:

Katie said...

Super sweet card and I'm so glad you got to post her!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage and at Delightful Challenges!

Fiona said...

Debbie...this is beautiful..perfect for summer!!

Fi
x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the beautiful punched corners and the paper piecing looks fab. Great sentiment too!
Clare x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous Debbie, that image is so cute and she is coloured beautifully! I know how annoying the internet crashing is. I have had dodgy connection all week. Fingers crossed it behaving again now though!
x

Dotty Jo said...

Love your colour combo - so pretty! Great paper piecing Debbie, beautifully done! Jo x

Faye said...

Oh this card is gorgeous. The image is so cute (where is it from?) and coloured so well. Love the colours too. xxx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Ohh, this is so lovely. What a great image.:)
Thanks for playing with DS.

Rosalien

Davi said...

So happy that you got to post this very sweet card and join us at the Pixie Cottage this week! Hope to see you next week. :)

Karen said...

Oh this is just so cute! I love it, thanks for joining us at Delightful Skethces.
xx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoeus,hun love that image,and great colurs too bless you for joining us over at the pixie cottage this week,hope to see you again soon,hugs cheryl xxxx

Tracy said...

gorgeous card love the image is really sweet. Thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, hugs Tracy x

Joey said...

Hi Debbie

this is gorgeous, beautiful image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Heather said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous card, fabulous image, great paper piecing and such wonderful details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Beautiful Greetings said...

An adorable card! I love the soft colors and that image is just precious! Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Your paper piecing is wonderful Debbie; it really suits that sweet image. A gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage.
Sharon xx

Erin... said...

Super cute!! Love that paper piecing!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Pixie cottage this week!! Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

artish said...

very sweet image. love your floral corners. thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!