Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 30 June 2010

Welcome Little Baby~



Hi All~

My second posting of the day....that must mean there is a gap in the "F". Correct... No World Cup on until tomorrow (a night off...a last). That means I have been able to catch up on some other tv, and craft without stopping every two minutes!!

My daughter's friend's sister has just had a baby boy and my daughter has asked me to make a card for her. I had an idea to do a sort of patchwork quilt effect, so here is the end result.

Thank you to Lindsey for stamping this cute LOTV image, it was perfect for this card. I have used some squares that I have had for years, they were bought as part of a Scrapbook kit, they are brilliant for this, especially when all the cutting is done for you! (No measuring!)

I have used co-ordination cardstock for all the matting, cut out using my Nestie dies, and the sentiment was bought from QVC last week, they are from Personal Impressions and are little ornate circles that you can then stamp a word inside, brilliant idea.
I have coloured the image with pro-markers and used some gems and ribbon to finish off.

Penny Black Saturday Challenge--Patchwork

Debbiexx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

This card is gorgeous Debbie, love your use of the squares. (You never see those dogs on wheels anymore do you?)

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Debbie...how cute is this card! I just love the image! Perfectly done!
I am right with you with the soccer...man oh man...it is hard to get anything done! But how can you not be glued...great game, good looking guys!!!!!!

Fiona said...

Debbie...another great card...the image is perfect...very pretty.

Fi
x

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card but unfortunately you havent used a PB Image so you cant qualify for this weeks challenge at PBSC xxx