Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 17 June 2010

Might Post, Might Not!!



Hi All,

Might be able to post tomorrow or Might not!!
It all depends on if I get all my jobs done + work before I watch ENGLAND PLAY FOOTIE. Oh I am getting abit worried after the Frogs (I mean French) team had such a horror tonight. All I can do is prey to the Football Angel when I go off to bed tonight.

If I get a chance I will of cause post a project.

Tonight I would like to share with you all a Scrapbook Page of my two children Eve and Matthew. It's rare these days to get a photo of them together, they both have such seperate interests.
Unfortunatly the David Bailey in me was "awal" again for these dire pictures, this is supposed to be black/white and grey, but I am not sure what colour you would call it once I got my camera out!!!

Back in April it was my Mother-in-Law's 70th Birthday and this photo was taken at her party. My daughter had a colour copy printed for my mum (it was her Birthday on Tuesday gone) and then gave me the B&W copy.
I love to Scrapbook B&W photo's, they are just so atmospheric. I was really pleased to be able to do this page of the children and hope you all like it.
Debbiexx

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Love your page Debbie, your children are gorgeous and the papers & embellies are so pretty.
I'll be praying to the football angel too lol
hugs Mandy xx

Dotty Jo said...

How gorgeous Debbie, b&w pics do have a certain something don't they! Come on England... Jo x

Suzie Q said...

Hi debbie,
super scrapbook page and fab looking children x
(sorry children - young adults!! lol)
hugs
Suzie qx

Sheila said...

Beautiful scrap page - your children are beautiful! Fab photo too, Sheila:)X

Lindsey said...

Your kids are beautiful and i love the layout especially that gorgeous ginham ribbon. Yummy! How are we doing in the footie? I'm not watching! Did I say we? I did! I hate when people say "we" as if they are playing in the match themselves....now excuse me while i go and slap myself!
XXXX