Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 22 June 2010

Don't Mention The "C" Word~~




Hi All~

Watched the football for tonight, so time to craft now.

I know what your thinking, has the girl gone mad!!
No....I have just made a "C" card. I know it's early, but I suppose it's never too early to start...Well ye, if you start to make them in February it's too early!!

I actually enjoyed it~ Which is saying something, because in October (which is when I usually start to make my "C" cards) I hate starting them and try to keep putting it off until I HAVE to do them.

My lovely friend Angie (yet another mention!!) has lent me this lovely set of "C" stamps, they are really nice, and this tree is brilliant. I have stamped it onto WRMK DP and it looks like I have used lots of different papers, I am really happy with the way it's turned out and will do a few more while I have the "C" bug!!

I have followed the Sunday Sketch and Stamp sketch, and have also entered into two "C" challenges, see below for details.

Sunday Sketch and Stamp-Sketch
Winter Wonderland-"C" Tree
My Time To Craft-Yueltide
Creative Card Crew-Easle

Debbiexx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

fab crimbo tree...I swithered about this stamp last year but went for the other woodware collection....you have made such a beautiful job of this...really pretty.

Fi
x

Danielle said...

Wow - this is a fabulous 'c' card Debbie!! I'm just loving your tree and the easel style! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland!
Hugs, Danielle

Crystal said...

OOOOOO this is A GREAT C card..LOL!!! I LOVE how you did that tree....AWESOME!!!!

downrightcrafty said...

Amazing card and just love how you have emphasized the C word with that stamping no doubts there and know I don't think you have gone mad at all, but just love the tree great idea. Thank you for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will be back Friday for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx