Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 26 June 2010

Black and White with a Touch of Orange~



Hi All,

Just a quick post, I am off to watch the "F", will be back later.
I don't know, I am getting nothing done..."F", and Tennis and Nice Weather...When to get time to Craft....Quick as a flash thats all.

Today I made a card in Black and White with a touch of Orange!

Love the mono effect, don't do them enough. I have used one of my all time favorite B&W papers, (years old, from DCWV, don't even think you can get it now) and have used my new embossing folder in the cuttlebug, this is called Scrollwork and is a sort of frame, just right for this Artemio flower image.
I have used ribbon from my stash and the brilliant Personal impressions little setiments. These are great, you stamp the little circle and then choose the saying to stamp in the middle, genius..

I like to try different things in my crafting, sometimes I think I am a bit samey, and I don't like that.
We all have a certain style don't we? But it is nice to break the mould sometimes.

Entered into:

Allsorts--Embossing
The corrosive challenge--B/W/and another colour
Alphabet Challenge--I for Ice Colour
Craftilicious--Mono


See you all after the "F".

Debbiexx

13 comments:

Lesley said...

Very elegant card Debbie! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Crystal said...

Beautiful Debbie your touch of orange is GREAT!!!!!

Fiona said...

fab card Debbie...love the embossing...very effective.

fi
x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, the colours work so well and i love the embossing! Lokks like you have been very busy while i've been away! Thanks for your kind comments am beggining to feel a bit better (this is the first day i can look at the pooter screen and not want to be sick so i call that progress!)
Hugs
Linds xx

Sheila said...

What a lovely simple but effective card! Wonder what you doing tomorrow afternoon?!!! That F word again I suppose! Enjoy it while it lasts he he! Sheila:)X

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the ebmossing and the ribbon looks fab...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! very simple but very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious this week. luv gina xx

Melissa said...

Love the pop of orange! Beautiful job!

Fleur said...

Oh my word this is just gorgeous, I adore the orange & your embossing is perfect.
Thanks so much for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx
P.S. love your blog - have become a follower - look forward to seeing more :-)

Mummylade said...

this is so clean and elegant! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts embossing challenge with this. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Stunning card, I love the simplicity of it

Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Craftalicious and best of luck

Jan x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is lovely, thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. x

made by fifi said...

fab card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x