Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 24 June 2010

Lilli of the Valley Card~


Hi All~
Sorry I had to have a slight giggle today when the holders of the World Cup (Italy) were knocked out in the first stage..He He...Oh sorry if you are Italian!!
RIGHT no more footie talk~

I love the Lilli of the Valley stamps (this image is from my lovley blogger friend Lindsey, who is not well at the mo, so get well soon.)
I have used this image before on a thank you card, and a sorry card, (but these were the toppers).
Because the little girl has a bunch of flowers behind her back, I think it is very versatile.
I have obviously enterd this card into the LOTV challenge and it is them that have this great sketch too, go take a look at the lovely DT cards.

I used some paper left over from the card I made last night (waste not want not) and coloured the image with a mix of copic and pro-markers. The little flower is made using a NS punch, the border is made with my MS lovely trelliss punch. I cut tiny tags on the cricut machine and finished them with a rub on For You sentiment.

LOTV--Sketch
Gingersnap Creations--Blue's

Debbiexx

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Debbie, You have some very generous friends up there! ANother fab card - she is sweet - I have looked at LOTV but too many stamps for me to decide but may go back for another look and just decide right one at a time for now! Sheila:)X

Shelley said...

Great card Debbie! I got my stamps back, thanks. Will have to pull my finger out and get creating, the dog went home today. hugs shelley

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

This is such a pretty card with lots of little detail...thank you for joining us at Gingersnaps Creations in the colour challenge.

Distressed Miss said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for your lovely comments. Just thought I'd pop over to see you, you have some beautiful cards on your blog. Love this LOTV card it is sooo cute and your colours are fab.
Hugs
Clare
x

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! This is so cute!
Thanks for playing along at the LOTV Challenge this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debbie and beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
Clairex

dolcreations said...

This is such a pretty card Debbie! I just love the shade of blue that you used on your image! Beautifully done!

SmilynStef said...

What a sweet little bouquet ... that card would make anyone smile.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just so sweet love your colouring and the paper choice, thanks for joining LOTV Challenge
Hugs Jacqui

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations.